jobs in Arva, ON
You refined by:
- Benefit from a purchase discount program, flexible and varied schedules, competitive pay and online learning through SDMU.
Superior Facility Services
$15.38 an hour
- Serve meals to residents in a professional and courteous manner; assist in set up and preparation for food service; set and clear dining tables and deliver tray…
- Ensuring we get product to our shelves and therefore to our customers in a quick and efficient manner.
- We are looking to hire part-time staff to help our stores…
$2,000 a month
- Teaching certification holder (State, TESOL, TEFL, etc.).
- Teach Chinese students ages 3-8, online 1-1 practice.
- Work using a computer in an online classroom.
- Preparing merchandise orders, banking and other miscellaneous paperwork.
- Placing small items (under 10 lbs) including pet supplies, household items, etc. into…
- In this role, you will: • Participate in team planning and program planning for both individual residents and overall plans of care; • Maintain resident and…
$31.87 - $42.71 an hour
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge in CT procedures and post-processing of images.
- Successful candidates, as a condition of job offer, would be required to…
$16 an hour
- Selling products, services and solutions by getting to know customers and helping solve their unique end to end needs;
- Some days during the week.
- Ability to model the warmth of human connection in communicating with residents, families , and visitors.
- Provides day to day services and support to individual…
- Special consideration will be given to applicants with previous experience working as a; sushi chef, sushi maker, sushi cook, prep cook, line cook, server, and…
The Wine Shops
- We are looking for professional, passionate sales individuals who are focused on delivering a superior shopping experience to our customers.
- Protects their own health and the health of others by adopting safe work practices, reporting unsafe conditions immediately and attending all relevant in…
- An interest in working with the elderly population.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent as recognized in the province of Ontario.
- Comfortable with a blend of cold calling both in person and by phone.
- Ability to professionally converse with business owners, vendors and clients a must.
Canada Home Maintenance
- MUST have valid driver's license.
- The job REQUIRES to perform these multiple tasks like interior & exterior handyman repairs like patching, painting,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.