jobs in Arva, ON
You refined by:
- Ring customer sales on an electronic cash register.
- Receive cash from customers and give correct change.
- We rely on you to provide outstanding service; maintain…
Two Men and a Truck London
$16 - $17 an hour
- Valid Canadian driver's license and good driving record.
- Top performers are often rewarded with cash gratuity from their happy customers.
- Vulnerable sector check – valid within the last 6 months.
- Successful candidates will have experience working retirement living and dining room settings and or…
- Knowledge of, and excellent relationships with community resources and community partners.
- Network at appropriate events to build customer base; do…
$17 an hour
- Loading the delivery vehicle from a staging area.
- Earn a semi-annual raise of $1.00 (possibly more, depending on performance).
$16.45 an hour
- Coldstream is looking for a Janitorial Cleaner to help keep the plant tidy.
- Duties will include but not limited to, cleaning the lunchroom, bathrooms, sweeping…
- Need to have current PSW and Unregulated Care Provider certificate, experience working with seniors preferred.
- Position is four shifts bi-weekly.
$25.21 an hour
- Provides supervision and/or assistance to residents in the activities of daily living including eating, dressing, transferring, toileting, hygiene, grooming,…
- Minimum qualifications are: University-level teaching experience; or an MSc in Computer Science or a related area; or a BSc in Computer Science and current…
- ParaMed is currently seeking energetic and dedicated Personal Support Workers (PSW), Home Support Workers (HSW), Developmental Social Workers (DSW), Nursing…
- Certificate program with minimum 600 hours in Ontario & Alberta of theory &.
- Qualifications - Graduate of Personal Support Worker program (or provincial…
Posted by: Dagmara W.
- The position entails getting the children dressed, fed, and dropped off to pre-school and day care.
- If time permits, it will also involve some food prep after…
- Care will take place in the community, within a client’s home.
- Demonstrate compassion, tact and diplomacy when interacting with clients and their families.
- Minimum three years’ experience in non-profit or co-op housing, social services or related field.
- Someone with no experience in co-op or non-profit housing may…
$18 an hour
- Communicating with drivers and customers via phone, email and in person.
- Data entry and bill of lading processing.
- Job Types: Part-time, Contract.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.