jobs in Nauwigewauk, NB
Saint John, NB
$45,000 - $75,000 a year
- Positive attitude goes a long way in this position.
- We are looking for the person who wants to succeed.
- We offer training for the right person, experience in…
$18 an hour
- _(Canadian citizen, permanent resident or holder of a valid work permit.).
- \* You will research, plan and execute customized travel experiences, through…
- Must have a driver's licence, be trustworthy, courteous, and aware of your surroundings.
- We are looking for Snow Shovellers!
- Similar Experience: Courier, couriers, courier job, courier work, delivery, deliveries, delivery job, delivery work, professional driver, driving work, flexible…
$13.50 an hour
- In this role you will be providing stellar customer service as you handle incoming inquiries in our contact center.
- GOING THE EXTRA MILE Ask your Recruiter : ).
Kennebecasis Regional Police Force
$72,910 a year
- Other trades certificate or diploma.
- Patrol assigned areas to maintain public safety and order and to enforce laws and regulations.
KENNEBECASIS REGIONAL POLICE FORCE
$57,713 - $88,789 a year
- The Kennebecasis Regional Police Force (KRPF) is looking to hire full-time, term and casual police constables for general patrol duties.
QC Inspector(Job Number: FIE0000QU) Description . Qualifications . Primary Location Canada-New Brunswick-St.…
- Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada.
- Resolving problems with supplier’s accounts.
- We appreciate your interest in our company!
$11.65 - $11.75 an hour
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them…
- Discounts with local and national retailers (cell phones, gym memberships, entertainment tickets, hotels, etc.).
- Be part of something bigger.
$39,310 a year
- Type of Community or Social Service.
- Supervise activities of clients living in group homes and half-way houses.
- Provide suicide and crisis intervention.
- Call customers to inform them of changes in service or to let them know their vehicle is ready for pick-up.
- Ability to communicate equally well with mechanics,…
KV/HAMPTON HOME HARDWARE BUILDING CENTER
$11.50 - $12.00 an hour
- No degree, certificate or diploma.
- Responsible for accurately and efficiently completing all cash register transactions in a courteous, prompt and accurate manner, including following all company…
Saint John, NB
- Good understanding and comfort level discussing financials and payment arrangements.
- Competitive wages and incentives for the right team player.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.