Who We Are
Viaggio Hospitality Group is one of British Columbia’s largest hospitality companies and is a leader in providing outstanding food and beverage experiences. We are a growing number of establishments, each with its own unique concept, Viaggio Hospitality Group’s mission is to provide a unified experience of exceptional service, quality, offerings and general hospitality.
There is something to offer for every type of guest; whether you’re looking for an upscale dining experience, a comfortable place to rest, a liquor store with impeccable selection, a beautiful course to swing some golf clubs, a lively night club or an exciting bar to catch the game, Viaggio Hospitality Group is yours to explore, enjoy and create lasting memories. Some notable establishments are the Downtown Moda Hotel, Ancora Waterfront Dining & Patio, Howe Sound Brewing, Viti Wine & Lager and Birchbank Golf Course.
Ancora Waterfront Dining & Patio’s cuisine manifesto is hinged on sustainable seafood, while sourcing local and international ingredients, and draws inspiration from its Pacific Northwest surroundings. Understanding the city's dining evolution has inspired Ancora to create a menu that accommodates all of its diners' culinary desires, combining flavours and techniques which embrace several diverse cultures in a modern, yet approachable setting.
We are looking for an energetic, eager, and ambitious Sushi Chef at our Ambleside location to keep Ancora’s menus and dishes on the cutting edge of fine dining. The ideal candidate will have a sincere passion for hospitality and upscale service. This position will grow and support the team.
What You’ll Do
- Provide exceptional dining experiences for our guests.
- Prepare dishes, learning from leading experts in the field.
- Prepare and cook meals.
- Assist in regular cleaning of all kitchen areas.
- Maintain communications and cooperation between back and front of house.
What You Have
- Ability to multi-task and maintain a professional and upbeat demeanor while under pressure.
- A positive outlook and regard for the people you work with.
- Dedication to a clean, safe, and organized work space.
- Availability to work varying shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada to be considered.
Why You’ll Love Working with Us
- Discount on food
- Career development and opportunity for advancement
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $52,000.00-$56,000.00 per year
- Discounted or free food
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person