Who We Are
Viaggio Hospitality Group is one of British Columbia’s largest hospitality companies and is a leader in providing outstanding food and beverage experiences. We are a growing number of establishments, each with its own unique concept, Viaggio Hospitality Group’s mission is to provide a unified experience of exceptional service, quality, offerings and general hospitality.
There is something to offer for every type of guest; whether you’re looking for an upscale dining experience, a comfortable place to rest, a liquor store with impeccable selection, a beautiful course to swing some golf clubs, a lively night club or an exciting bar to catch the game, Viaggio Hospitality Group is yours to explore, enjoy and create lasting memories. Some notable establishments are the Downtown Moda Hotel, Ancora Waterfront Dining & Patio, Howe Sound Brewing, Viti Wine & Lager and Birchbank Golf Course.
We are currently seeking an energetic, eager, and ambitious SR. Sous Chef to join our group of world-class chefs. We are a kitchen that will work with fresh, local ingredients, authentic with creative touches, and strive for excellence.
What You’ll Do
Candidates that would excel in this kitchen,
· Are eager to learn and contribute
· Place great importance on professionalism at work
· Work with the Executive Chef and Chef de Cuisine to execute the menu
· Contribute to the evolving menu and culture of the kitchen
· Ensure kitchen is clean, well-supplied and organized
What You Have
· 3 years of experience working in a similar capacity, with at least one year in a fine-dining environment.
· Cook's trade certification or equivalent credentials, training and experience.
· Ability to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation.
· Ability to multitask and work effectively.
· A desire to grow and learn in a dynamic work environment.
· Availability to work varying shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
· Must be legally authorized to work in Canada to be considered.
Why You’ll Love Working with Us
· Competitive salary
· Paid vacation
· Competitive extended health and dental benefits plan
· Career development and opportunity for advancement
· Work will include evening and weekend shifts on the line.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Discounted or free food
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person