Full job description
Ridgeview Homes is looking for an experienced Site Supervisor to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the site, ensuring that all tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner. The Site Supervisor will also be responsible for managing staff, maintaining safety protocols, and coordinating with other departments to ensure that all projects are completed on schedule. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, excellent communication abilities, and a commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the site.
- Ensure that all safety regulations are followed.
- Ensure that all personnel are following company policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate records of personnel and equipment on site.
- Monitor and evaluate personnel performance.
- Provide guidance and direction to personnel on site.
- Ensure that all equipment is in proper working order.
- fulfill daily schedule task requirements
Skills and Experience:
- Must have completed high school education or higher (preferred)
- experience in working in construction industry
- individual must have experience, knowledge, and proficiency in construction, specifically related to in carpentry, electrical, plumbing, drywall, and painting
- must have ability to problem solve and prioritize
- must have general knowledge of construction site safety polices and demonstrate safety knowledge in all work performed on job sites
- individual must have experience and knowledge in using hand and power tools
- Must be comfortable using technology including cellphones and tablets to communicate information regarding deficiency lists
- Must have excellent communication skills
- individual must be punctual, have time management skills and organizational skills
- will need to have strong attention to detail and must be prompt in quality and execution of company standards
- Must be flexible in ability to travel daily to assigned job sites in various locations
- WHIMS, Working at Heights, and Safety Awareness Training certificates are all preferred
- Must have a valid G class driver's license and regular access to tools and a vehicle
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Our company has set up specific COVID-19 safety protocols and procedures for clients, employees and trades working in both our office/showroom and on our construction sites.
Job Type: Full-time
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Stratford, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- construction: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person