Full job description
Comm2pO is looking for a Sales representative
Comm2pO is looking for an individual with sales experience to expand our client list and acquire new contracts for the agency. The ideal candidate is seeking to get involved in the local small and medium businesses’ community and has effective sales abilities and qualifications.
This person must have excellent people skills, presentation skills, writing skills, is organized, and is looking to further their marketing sales experience.
The sales representative will assist Comm2pO’s Marketing and Communications team acquire new contracts.
If You Are:
- Entrepreneurial in nature
- Motivated, determined, and goal oriented
- Positive and competitive
- Energetic and ready to learn from the best
APPLY NOW to join our Kanata team!
- Establish relationships with new customers and close new contracts.
- Carry on the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales.
- Prospect for potential customers using various methods (i.e. on face to face meetings, networking, calls).
- Marketing and selling products within the territory
- Building relationships with customers to create awareness of Comm2pO's services.
- Representing Comm2pO at networking events and trade shows
- Managing activities within assigned cost budgets
- Effectively execute administrative duties including but not limited to reports of call, weekly activities, business justifications, and monthly reports.
Skills & Experience Required
- Understands what Comm2pO does and can market our services
- Proven Sales results required
- Exceptional ability to manage details
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma or equivalent years of work experience required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a related sales position
- Intermediate skills in MS Word and MS Excel, MS Outlook and CRM knowledge
- Outstanding relationship building skills
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Ability to drive to customer meetings and site locations
- Bilingual candidates are preferred
How to Apply:
We want to know more about you!
Send us your resume and a cover letter. Be sure to include:
– Who you are (your name, what you studied, your hobbies)
– Why do you want to get involved with Comm2pO
* This is a commission only opportunity
* Ability to work evenings might be required
Time Commitment: 35 hours/week; Full-Time Position
Deadline to Apply: July 6th, 2018
Start Date: July 16th, 2018
Please send us your resume along with your Cover Letter.
Job Type: Commission
- Sales: 2 years
- Kanata, ON