Full job description
Walker’s Water Systems is currently recruiting for a full-time permanent Sales Consultant in Northern Alberta to join our team. Our company specializes in Whole House Reverse Osmosis systems. We provide our clients with high quality water treatment both for residential and commercial use. We have built a reputation in excellent service providing pure, spot-free water. We are proud of the life-changing solution we offer our clients.
As a Sales Consultant with Walker’s Water Systems you will be meeting with potential clients to explain what our system does and how it will benefit them.
- Provide potential clients with a positive experience by responding to, and answering their questions in a timely manner
- Respond to correspondence, telephone, and email inquiries
- Meeting clients in their homes (willingness to travel)
- Identify opportunities for generating new sales
- Meet sales targets
- Work in a team environment to ensure service and sales are executed effectively
- Attend tradeshows
- Remain current with product knowledge, trends, and water treatment
- Gain knowledge in Reverse Osmosis Filtration
- Sales experience of 2+ years is required
- Knowledge of how water works is required
- A sales professional who thrives in an independent work environment as well as in a team
- Computer literacy is essential
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical ability, with a commitment to accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities while meeting frequent deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be service oriented and responsive
- Commitment to ongoing personal development
- Willingness to participate in industry training
- Reliable vehicle and drivers license
What do we offer?
- In field training
- Commission-based compensation with optional monthly salary
- You plan your calendar and manage your day with flexibility
- Qualified leads
If you believe that success is within your control, strive to set others up for success, foster positive relationships, and are outstanding at what you do we want to speak with you! This is the perfect opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a well-established proven business developing new territories.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates who will be moving on in the interview process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$250,000.00 per year
- Live in Northern Alberta
- Direct sales: 2 years (required)
- water treatment: 2 years (required)
Work Location: On the road