Full job description
Job Description: Project Manager
Company Overview: Aspire Food Group
At Aspire we are pioneers in the field of precision insect farming, optimizing the growth and harvesting of an underutilized natural resource to meet global demand for sustainable ingredients and materials.
Our vision is A WORLD TRANSFORMED BY INSECT TECHNOLOGY!
Our mission is to provide innovative and nutritious food solutions while promoting environmental sustainability and social impact.
Location: This will be an onsite position reporting at 2450 Innovation Drive, London, ON N6M 0C5, Canada
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Project Manager to join our team. Reporting directly to the Co-Founder and COO, this role will play a crucial part in supporting day-to-day activities with a primary focus on Project Management.
The ideal candidate will possess a PMP certification or equivalent, with experience in R&D, Engineering, and/or Manufacturing.
The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing various projects, ensuring their successful execution, and contributing to the company's growth and success.
- Work closely with the Co-Founder/COO to manage and execute ongoing projects, ensuring alignment with company goals and timelines.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee project activities from initiation to completion, including budgeting, scheduling, resource allocation, and risk management.
- Develop comprehensive project plans, timelines, and milestones, ensuring all deliverables are met within established deadlines.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including R&D, Engineering, Manufacturing, and other stakeholders, to ensure smooth project execution.
- Conduct regular project status meetings, prepare progress reports, and communicate updates to key stakeholders.
- Identify potential risks and issues, proactively implement solutions, and escalate concerns as needed to ensure project success.
- Monitor project expenses, track budget utilization, and provide regular financial reports to the Co-Founder/COO.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant Project Management experience, preferably in R&D, engineering, or manufacturing environments.
- PMP certification or equivalent is preferred.
- Understanding of Project Management methodologies, tools, and best practices.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse teams.
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Highly analytical mindset with the ability to problem-solve and make data-driven decisions.
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
Why Join Our Team?
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced and innovative environment that is shaping the future of sustainable food production.
- Aspire invites you to be a part of a vibrant team dedicated to shaping the future of sustainable food production.
- A collaborative and inclusive company culture that values diversity and encourages professional growth.
- Aspire has assembled the largest body of research on cricket biology and production in the world.
- Aspire is pioneering the industry by customizing, synthesizing, and integrating cutting-edge technologies, including Advanced Automation ASRS, IoT-Enabled Data Accumulation, Artificial Intelligence, and Selective Breeding and Biological Optimization processes.
- Aspire offers competitive compensation packages that include paid time off, medical benefits, Maternity/Parental leave top-up, STD/LTD, RRSP, and Stock Option plans.
If you're passionate about sustainability, possess strong Project Management skills, and are ready to contribute to a cutting-edge company, we encourage you to apply and join us at Aspire Food Group Canada.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $49,079.38-$80,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Stock options
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to Commute:
- London, ON N6M 0C5 (preferred)
Work Location: In person