Logistics Account Coordinator
Logistics Accounts Manager
Who are we?
Part of the Domus Group of Companies, Domus Logistics is a third-party logistics company looking to expand in the North American market. We are looking for a team member to join us at ground level to help and be a part of this exciting growth.
If you value a supportive and cooperative workplace with autonomy and the ability to grow, we are looking for you to join us.
Role – Accounts Manager
We are searching for an individual that loves to build and foster great relationships. As an Accounts Manager, you’ll be the face of our company to our clients, building long-term relationships with them and providing them exceptional service that goes above and beyond.
What do we offer?
- A dynamic, supportive and cooperative work environment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Dental Benefits program
- Mental Health Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition payback program for qualifying programs
- Paid time off for community service
- Some flexibility in schedule
What will you be doing?
Main duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to client concerns and needs
- Complete the new customer onboarding program and checklist detailing both customer and operational requirements for all new key accounts or significant expansion within
- Conduct research projects to assist with business development objectives.
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Work with sales and other internal teams to develop strategic marketing plans and ensure KPIs are being met
- Take inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs
- Work with our back end IT team to communicate software/service needs or improvements.
- Stay on top of accounts, making sure they’re receiving services that are within their budget and meeting their needs
- Meet regularly with other members of the team to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business
- Use the internal 3PL/WMS/OMS systems to generate reports to give to clients for their marketing and KPI tracking
- Responsible for servicing accounts, information management, monthly reporting, training, and meeting set targets
- Responsible for revenue attainment, customer satisfaction and revenue retention
- Consult with new customers after sales or signed contracts to resolve problems and/or ongoing support and customer service
- Attend conferences or other Industry events/seminars/webinars as needed.
- Other activities as required
What are we looking for?
- An individual looking to get in at the ground level and grow with the company
- A desire to build and foster great relationships and has a minimum 2-3 years’ customer service/account management experience
- Familiarity with Software as a Service (SaaS), proficiency in programming, and/or a strong foundation in IT are an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Efficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of experience in database management a strong asset
- Knowledge of or experience in logistics an asset
- Solid organization and time management skills
- Adaptable, flexible, and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Accountable to set and achieve deadlines independently
- Ability to work as a team to achieve organizational goals.
- Sees change as an opportunity for growth
- Aspires to escalate their career within the company by embracing additional responsibilities and opportunities.
- This is a full-time position with a Monday to Friday schedule starting immediately.
The Domus Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please reach out to us if needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- What are your salary expectations?
- Logistics: 1 year (preferred)
- CRM or Database: 1 year (preferred)
- SaaS: 1 year (preferred)
- English (preferred)
Ability to Commute:
- Waterloo, ON N2J 3H8 (required)
Ability to Relocate:
- Waterloo, ON N2J 3H8: Relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person