Customer Support Agent
Full job description
Vretta is looking for Customer Support Agents to join our Customer Success team. This position requires excellent communication skills, a client-first attitude, creative problem-solving ability, and solid technical skills to be able to understand and resolve technical issues that our students, educators, and administrators may face.
- Have a thorough understanding of all features of the assigned product and features that you will be supporting.
- Provide phone and email support to end-users, help them troubleshoot issues they encounter while using assigned products, and provide actionable tips to resolve their concerns.
- Work in a high call-volume team answering an average of 100 calls or more during peak times of the year.
- Work collaboratively as a team with a goal to achieve a high quality standard.
- Build trusting relationships with customers understanding their needs.
- Exercise patience and empathy that resolve customer concerns.
- Maintain communication and feedback channels between end-users and internal teams through unique client engagement methods.
- Support the creation of new products and features in collaboration with the innovation team, technology team, and project management team by bringing end-user requirements and concerns to the table.
- Support other functions and projects to have a thorough understanding of the product and suggest improvements.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and French
- Ability work hybrid by visiting our HQ at downtown Toronto
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- At least one year experience in a customer support role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT, etc.)
- Experience working with Mac, PC and Google devices
- Self-starter with the ability to work under minimum supervision
- Ability to work as part of a team
We have dedicated the past 14 years towards the modernization of assessment and learning experiences that have transformed educational practices for ministries of education, academic institutions, examination bodies, and training organizations around the world. Today, our team of over 100 architects, designers, technologists, psychometricians, and project ninjas support our partners transition from legacy e-assessment and learning systems to world-class technology solutions that are efficient, equitable, flexible, and drive student-success. We welcome you to join us on our mission of giving every student the opportunity to succeed in their academic lives and beyond.
We look forward to hearing from you, but please note that due to the volume of applications that we usually receive for our job positions, only those shortlisted for next steps will be contacted. Vretta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs in all stages of the hiring process.
To stay in touch with Vretta and keep up-to-date on all open opportunities, follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$22.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Have you answered phone/email support requests before?
- How many years of experience do you have in customer support of technology platforms?
- How would you rate your verbal and written French skills on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the best)?
- French (required)
Work Location: In person