Bilingual Life Insurance Sales Trainer
Full job description
Bilingual Sales Trainer:
We are looking for a Sales Trainer to deliver educational programs for our Canadian sales teams.
Sales Trainer responsibilities include conducting skills gap analyses, preparing and delivering learning material, and evaluating results after each training session. Additionally, you will help coach and manage these new hires as they transition to the sales floor.
For this role, you will work closely with both the Global Head of Training and our salespeople directly, to identify sales challenges faced and deliver training content to increase productivity and efficiency.
Ultimately, you will help onboard and then subsequently increase the overall performance of our sales teams and ensure they have the skills to achieve their goals.
- Schedule orientations and related training events for individuals and teams
- Onboard new salespeople
- Observe sales encounters and conduct skills gap analyses to identify areas of improvement
- Help determine the training needs for individuals and/or sales teams
- Take part in production of educational material (e.g. videos, cheat sheets, case studies, etc)
- Monitor sales objectives and results
- Collect feedback from trainees and managers about training courses
- Report on impact of training programs (e.g. sales achieved, skill improvements, etc)
- Stay updated with current insurance market trends and the changing demands of the corporate sales environment.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Trainer, Sales Manager, or similar experience delivering training or coaching to salespeople is preferred
- 3+ years of sales experience, ideally through insurance and telephone-based/inside sales environment
- Life insurance license or related management experience recommended
- Strong communication and presentation abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage the full training cycle, including web-based remote learning
- Technology proficiency including comfort with MS Office, Google Docs, Zoom, etc
- Hands-on experience with e-learning platforms
- Additional certification in training is a plus
- Bilingual (English / French) language skills preferred
Who we are:
At Specialty Life Insurance (SLI), we pride ourselves on being one of the largest and most unique Canadian independently owned companies in the insurance industry. We develop, market, distribute, and administer a comprehensive line of life insurance-related products that have helped Canadians with their life insurance planning needs for over 11 years. We’ve leveraged technology like no other - not just for speed to issue but to customize the sales and consumer offering and experience. Our team of highly motivated and knowledgeable professionals has proudly helped protect consumers since inception, and we’ve been preparing our company for explosive growth over the coming months and years - NOW we’re looking for a dynamic Leader in Independent Life Insurance Distribution - to help us in that journey.
Specialty Life is also committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $65,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Training or Managing Call Center Agents: 2 years (required)
- French (preferred)
- LLQP (preferred)
Work Location: Remote