Zurixx LLC Employee Reviews

all fine
Real Estate Marketing and Couching (Former Employee) –  Dorado Municipio, PR25 January 2019
good opportunity.flexible hours, great interaction with mgmt. the benefits were more than generous.travel benefits.Staff is friendly and they have weekly lunches.
Cons
Great company to work for
Marketing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dorado Municipio, PR22 August 2018
Company really care about the employees. The company provide employees with a variety of incentives and stress free work environment. The company is growing and will have tons of future opportunities.
It’s ok
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cottonwood Heights City, UT4 July 2018
Gossip. The business itself is shady. People are ok besides some individuals that are there like a cancer and keep spreading confusion, laziness, gossip and lies.

They need to change their policy in calling in sick. PTO and hours. It was a mess with my coworkers.
Pros
Massages twice a month. Lunches all the time.
Cons
Gossip. People constantly wanting to throw you under the bus. Not a whole lot of trainning.
Show you are worth it and you will get it!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Dorado, PR10 May 2018
Awesome place for dedicated, enthusiastic glass-half-full people who don't complain or whine about the little things and are able to appreciate the bigger picture of which they are an important part!

Terrific environment for professional development if you are able to focus on the goal and not on yourself. Let your work shine and speak for you.

Great benefits. Very nice salary. Top of the line work furniture and equipment, beautiful facilities. All management and executives have open doors and are super approachable.

Very relaxed and they care about the employees and their well being. Show them you truly care for the team and the company, and they will care for you a great deal.
Pros
Super nice perks. Lunches, massages, trips, bonuses, outings, gifts and raffles, games and prizes, stocked kitchen.
Cons
You will have a "con" only if you allow it.
I liked it.
Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cottonwood Heights, UT1 September 2017
This is a fun company to work for and they really take care of their employees. They have snacks and all sorts of incentives to keep you going! I'm not sure if they still do it, but they used to get free massages every other week and catered lunch the alternating week.
Pros
Food and fun
Cons
short breaks
Cool place
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cottonwood Heights, UT2 August 2017
I really liked this company. Too many perks to count, and an awesome manager. Culture wasn't like a regular boring job. I left only because the job I had within the company wasn't for me. If there were other opportunities there I would have taken it.
Pros
Fabulous Friday lunches, management, culture, flexible
Best company to work for
IT Helpdesk/Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cottonwood Heights, UT26 July 2017
Between the relaxed work environment, fully stocked kitchen, massages and many other perks you won't find a better place to work. There is a reason Zurixx has won multiple best companies to work for awards.
Pros
Free lunches, free massages, fully stocked kitchen, fun relaxed work environment
Zurixx has a great group of people working there which made it worth working there. However they have poor management skills
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Cottonwood Heights, UT13 July 2017
My co-workers on my specific team were great to work with, we had a sense of family on our team.
Unfortunately, our superiors were very unprofessional in their interaction with others. They had poor leadership and management skills. They made promises which they never followed through with. I was never compensated for the extra work I did and never appreciated. When I started, they had hired a brand new team, because the previous employees had quit. Upon me leaving, a year later, there was a brand new team. Their turn-over rate is high because of the poor treatment of their employees. They treated us as if we were expendable and continuously disrespected us.
Pros
Free Lunches - Company Parties
Cons
Short Breaks - Constant Disrespect
Great Place to Work
Startup Manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT1 May 2017
The company has a welcoming and supportive culture. The break room has video games, table games, and massage chairs. Zurixx does a lot of meaningful charitable work. They provide amazing support and training that is life-changing for their students. It's really a great place to work and a meaningful job.
Pros
Great work space that includes room to unwind and have fun when you need a beak!
Working at Zurixx
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cottonwood Heights, UT20 March 2017
I've been working at Zurixx for little over a year now and I can confidently say that the owners and the upper management cares about their employees. We have so many perks, you'd think you're working for Facebook. We have a fully stocked kitchen, massage chairs, 2 spa days a month, weekly in-house yoga classes, department lunches, company lunches, company activities. (like SummerFest, the annual Zurixx Gala, Golfing, Bowling, etc.)

It of course isn't all play and no work. But the best thing about working for Zurixx is your room for creativity, autonomy and advancement. Every idea you have is heard and tested. The management listens to their employees and truly embraces the principle "two heads are better than one".

Micro-managing doesn't exist in this office and once you prove yourself and your set of skills, the sky is your limit. And if you're not quite there yet, Zurixx is always open to the idea of training (whether it be in-house or in the form of a seminar or a course) and often encourages it.

The management truly believes in self-improvement and owning up to your work, so future employees should get ready to stand on their own two feet and to be confidently independent whilst being a team member. Zurixx nurtures employees who are strong team members who induce innovation and take initiative.

Most employees who work at Zurixx care deeply about the company. A lot of companies say that they are one big family, but Zurixx truly is. This helps employees to take their roles a step further and become a crucial to the company's success. Employees usually form
  more... life-long friendships here both with their managers and with their co-workers.

The downside to working at Zurixx is that you always need to be ready for curve balls and things sometimes get stressful. You need to be able to adjust to and fix difficult situations. (There is a reason why our company is so focused on health and wellness.) However, this is a challenge I personally faced in every company I ever worked for so far, so I would say this "downside" is just a generic downside of working for any company. At least Zurixx makes an effort to help us care for our well-being.

All in all, I feel lucky to be working for a company who respects their employees and celebrates a diverse and creative environment.

Thanks Zurixx!
Pros
So many!
Cons
Not a lot, to be honest.
The Best Company I've Worked For!
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT20 March 2017
I've been at Zurixx for over half a year, and I've loved every minute of working here! We are offered catered lunches every other Friday, we go out to lunch as a team every month, the company hosts fantastic parties throughout the year (with neat giveaways!), the people here are great and the culture is one of a kind! Spa benefits, massage chairs, a fully stocked kitchen, the benefits here are endless. Zurixx REALLY knows how to treat their employees well!

Plus, there is no micromanaging here, which means you are simply expected to just get your work done. The bosses here actually care about you.

After getting hired here, I can finally say that I am excited to go to work everyday!
Pros
Free lunches, unlimited snacks, spa benefits, massage chairs, ping pong/pool tables, the list goes on... And no micromanaging (just do your job!)
Cons
Parking
cool
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cottonwood Heights, UT20 March 2017
Wow, I can't say enough great things about working for Zurixx. I have learned a great deal here and I am excited to grow within the company. The opportunities I have here at Zurixx seem endless and working here is a great pleasure. Watching Zurixx grow into what it is today is simply amazing. The culture is one of their biggest assets. If you work here, you know you are family.
Pros
free lunch, free massages, flex schedule
Cons
healthcare, j9
Zurixx culture can NOT be beat
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT17 March 2017
I've worked at Zurixx for a year and a half and it's been the most enjoyable place I've ever worked! I have become friends with all my coworkers, and progressed more than I have at any other job. The location in Cottonwood Heights/Holladay is so perfect and we are always having department lunches at the coolest local places.

I can't imagine working anywhere else.
Pros
Cool people, trainings, unlimited resources, generous owners
Cons
Snacks in the kitchen go pretty fast
Fun workplace that cares about families
Operations (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT14 March 2017
I've worked at Zurixx for 4 years and it's the best company I have ever worked for! You are given so much flexibility in your position and so many opportunities for growth.

Tons of PTO, flexible schedules, company lunches and parties, etc. etc. etc. Highly recommend!!!
Pros
Come see for yourself
Cons
Can't think of one
Great company ran by amazing owners
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT7 March 2017
Working at Zurixx is unlike any company you will ever work for! The perks are some of the best and make a "typical" day all the better.

Zurixx has...
- Massive TVs to watch whatever you want
- Sound system for tunes
- Massage chairs
- Ping pong, pool table, arcade machines
- The biggest and most beautiful kitchen you will ever eat in
- Spa service twice a month
- Gala awards event
- SummerFest, WinterFest family activities
- Free lunches on the reg!
- Department activities
- SO MUCH MORE!!!!

The owners are the kindest and most caring people you will ever meet. They know each employee and do all they can to ensure you have a good work-life balance.

Once you work at Zurixx you won't want to work anywhere else!
Pros
Free lunches, stocked kitchen, unlimited sodas, healthcare, literally everything
Cons
Parking
Worked in much better environments.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT21 May 2015
The environment was too relaxed. A lot of slacking off which put more stress and more of a work load on those who actually did their work.
They were really awesome about perks, bonuses, etc.
Very much a gossipy environment. Someone is always talking negatively about someone else regardless of reality.
They lack most in training. They just throw you into it and expect you to pick it up. They also get mad when you mess up even with this lack of training.
Pros
Lunch provided bimonthly by company. Massages bimonthly as well.
Cons
Gossipy, very little-no training, a lot of slacking off, etc.
great people to work for really care about their employees
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Cottonwood, UT28 April 2015
i would recommend for those who are good at sales, those who want to have a great place to work for without a base pay though. commission only. the people here are great i have learned a lot with sales and the techniques. .
Pros
paid massages lunch twice a month stocked break room
Cons
no base pay to sales people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zurixx LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4