Zurich Insurance

Zurich Insurance Employee Reviews for Administrator

Administrator7 reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,112 reviews

Great environment

Great and helpful team members. If work is lot, we try to help out each other. If mistakes happen or error happens with individual, seniors who are working for years help you a lot amd make new person comfortable.

Busy, fast paced, lack of security

Always something going on, a lot of fun and motivational activities. There is a lack of job security, the business is always downsizing by redundancies or TUPE

Insights into Zurich Insurance

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Management don't care

Having worked for this company as a temporary worker, I was not trained to be fully proficient in my role and the moment I began asking questions about the work I was let go of.

Pros

1 hour lunch

Cons

Incompetent and rude management in London for engineering

zurich

Company Norms is alright. Day to day work requires you to interact with colleagues from other departments. Is a job that requires you to work around and communicating. Every department is a process.

Pros

Cons

inflexible management

call handler

call handling and customer service assisting customers with enquiries to their accounts in life and pensions. management were helpful and encouraging. supportive team attitudes.

Pros

busy working day lots to do

Cons

need to be a fast typer

......

To succeed as a claims administrator, it involves confidence and experienced customer service skills and a calm approach.

satisfying and productive

A typical day at Zurich was quite fast paced and target driven, dealing with incoming calls for customer queries and complaints. Chasing medical information via calls to surgeries, adhering to client confidentiality at all times. I have learnt a huge amount of product knowledge and the need to keep learning in the ever changing world of finance. Management are extremely supportive. Working within a team of approx 19, enabled me to learn more about the job and people. The job is quite pressurized.and accuracy is important. It is always satisfying to be able of take ownership of a problem or query and solve any issues for complete customer satisfaction. .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zurich Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement