Zurich Insurance Employee Reviews in Long Grove, ILReview this company
Long Grove, IL1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 1,112 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Responsibilities included but not limited to entering life insurance applications into the computer system.• Completed life insurance applications with clients over the telephone.• Faxed & E-mail potential clients with information regarding life insurance policies.• Other duties as assigned.
speaking to nice people all day and healthcare benefits.
long commute at the time.
Was this review helpful?
Based on 1 survey responses
Insights into Zurich Insurance
What people like
- Feeling of personal appreciation
- Time and location flexibility
- Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
- General feeling of work happiness
- Trust in colleagues
- Support from manager
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Zurich Insurance reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zurich Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 1,112 reviews
Ratings by category
3.7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
3.2 out of 5 stars for Management
3.4 out of 5 stars for Culture
Compare Zurich Insurance with
Questions about Zurich Insurance
- Is there a lot of overtime?2 people answered
- What would you suggest Zurich Insurance management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Zurich Insurance?One person answered
- Is it normal practice to do a background check before you get an offer?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Zurich North America?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Zurich Insurance?One person answered