Zurich Insurance
View all Zurich Insurance reviews

Zurich Insurance

Zurich Insurance Employee Review

Great Company

I loved working for Zurich. I recently relocated or I'd still be working there. The flex work program allowed me to work from home two days per week. I had an excellent manager who always made me feel part of the team. I found my job as an Underwriting Assistant interesting and I thoroughly enjoyed learning something new every day. With the flex work program, I was able to leave my cubicle and go to the one of the many huddle rooms provided to do more concentrated work when I wanted to. The sit/stand desk and dual screen monitors provided helped were state of the art. Zurich was also concerned about employees health and there were challenges to do group walking during lunch hours. Room for advancement if that's what one wants to do.

Pros

Flex Work

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Could be a great company to work

Pros: - good benefits and salary - flex work arrangement - casual dress everyday in the office (dress for your day policy) - great people internally Cons: - constantly restructuring and changing of appetite - internal changes are often unclear and inconsistent - no communication between different segments / groups

Great environment

Great and helpful team members. If work is lot, we try to help out each other. If mistakes happen or error happens with individual, seniors who are working for years help you a lot amd make new person comfortable.

Pire entreprise

La pyramide de m staycity de l’entreprise est à l’envers: plus de manager que des staffs à être gérer! Un employé peux recevoir l’ordre de plaisir en même temps!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zurich Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement