ZTR Control Systems

Canada19 reviews

Clear
2.4Pay & benefits

Good coworkers

Good working environment. Good coworkers. Good benefits 3% rrsp match, health,dental vision. Work life balance as there is as there is only day shift.

Great for learning, pretty good community

Management pretty friendly, pretty good safety net for learning. Team provides good mentorship and got to do items within my profession but outside my comfort zone and hone my skills. Company events were fun. Love getting the free coffee and tea on a daily basis.

Insights into ZTR Control Systems

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

You can do better.

Prepare to go back in time. The company is stuck in the 90's in every way. They place no value in data, run everything on paper, and the average age of employees is quite high, which shows throughout the organization (especially in IT & Management). HR inserts themselves into every event, "toning" things down and preventing anything new or different. The entire company has no interest in change or efficiency, and though they throw around the terms "innovative" and "agile" they 100% do not mean it, and instead, you're punished for speaking up. On top of all this, the compensation is well below market value, and the benefits are poor/minimal. Still very much a catty, high school like vibe. Be careful who you talk to.

Pros

Employees are generally friendly, office is casual

Cons

Terrible pay, poor management

Bad place to work , they do not care about you, low pay

This place does not care about you at all , they will use you and take advantage of you. They off poor benefits , and very low pay. No job security , they hire to many people when busy then when they slow down they will lay them all off.

Pros

Good co-workers

Cons

very low salary, don't treat you right.

Good Starting Job

I worked there for little over a year and I learned great skills. I liked the management because they involved me every department so I can learn new skills. Love it and would suggest anybody to start their career here.

Pros

Great people to work with, management

Cons

Salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZTR Control Systems. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement