ZTR Control Systems

Canada19 reviews

Clear
2.8Job security & advancement

Good coworkers

Good working environment. Good coworkers. Good benefits 3% rrsp match, health,dental vision. Work life balance as there is as there is only day shift.

Easy going and Productive Environment

Had a great time and experience with the company as a new hire with little to no prior knowledge of the industry. Office environment promoted team collaborations and growth while accomplishing daily tasks, which really helped out a lot. Colleagues were always willing to have a chat about potential work related issues, and management was very approachable. All in all a great experience.

Pros

Flexible Hours, Team Activities, Potential for Growth

Cons

Workload, Poor Intra-Departmental Bonds

Insights into ZTR Control Systems

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Down the drain

Let me share my interesting experience with this company. It started as a good experience, then few months passed, you see the management's true colors. They only prioritize some departments and employees. You have to be good at their political game. I have grown to resent and to be bitter about the management. You tell them what you need and what needs to be improved and they tell you that you are just complaining. They give you a description of your job but they make you do mindless jobs that are not even in your field. In my opinion, they just need a physical body of a person to do the tasks that's needed to be done. They do not want to listen to your suggestions because they do not want change. They hire people that are not capable of their jobs. They do not even do background checks. It's so easy to lie in your resume. Wrong people get promoted. HR only cares about the company's image, they do not care about you, so beware of them. People here are so unorganized. On top of all that, you are not paid enough, it's even below average. Sometimes, it boggles my mind why is this company still operating? I guarantee you a few years from now, this will all go down in the drain.

poor management - low opportunities to advance

opportunities to better yourself inside company not very good - too many layoffs - low pay - little challenges - same old job every day - management does not have good organization skills - management lies to you about advancing in company to get you to give your 100%

Pros

dayshift

Cons

layoffs - low pay

company with great potential

ZTR is a great innovative company for new grads. There a lot of opportunities for growth and self-development. It had a good potential to improve culture and the environment.

Bad place to work , they do not care about you, low pay

This place does not care about you at all , they will use you and take advantage of you. They off poor benefits , and very low pay. No job security , they hire to many people when busy then when they slow down they will lay them all off.

Pros

Good co-workers

Cons

very low salary, don't treat you right.

Great environment offering opportunities for growth

Was an amazing company to work for offered good opportunities in the hi-tech industry. Good environment the partners and managers were a pleasure to work for. There was substantial opportunity to move and grow within the company.

Good Starting Job

I worked there for little over a year and I learned great skills. I liked the management because they involved me every department so I can learn new skills. Love it and would suggest anybody to start their career here.

Pros

Great people to work with, management

Cons

Salary

Great hours good work

Friendly environment,good work They had great management,

Pros

Good management, good work

Cons

average pay, no advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZTR Control Systems. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement