Zoocasa

Sales Representative3 reviews
Canada3 reviews

4.9Job security & advancement

Tech-focused Real Estate with Qualified Leads

I joined Zoocasa as a new agent 9 months ago, and I couldn't be any happier with my decision. The management team has been great, they're always there to answer questions. The resources & training provided have helped me grow a lot within a short period. Zoocasa also has a great system in place, where the customer service representative focuses on lead generation/qualification and the agents focus on helping their clients. With this strategy, I've been able to help my clients find the right home more efficiently & exceed my personal targets.

Working at zoocasa has been amazing! As an agent i was sceptical but they certainly delivered! I've never been so busy. I really enjoy being an agent again!! The support staff is awesome too. If you need help they are always available. I strongly recommend joining zoocasa

Real Estate on Steroids

Easily the best brokerage I have been apart of. Zoocasa does a lot of the hard work for you by providing you with people that are actively looking to purchase/sell/rent. If you are willing to put in the work you are easily able to do 2-4 deals a month. Training is provided and ongoing monthly. Would recommend Zoocasa to anyone looking to be a full time agent and wanting to be busy!

Pros

Qualified Leads, Training, Money

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zoocasa. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Zoocasa with

Zoocasa reviews by location

Learn about Zoocasa in popular locations

• Zoocasa