Zoocasa Employee Reviews

Great Team and Working Environment - Quality Leads
Real Estate Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 September 2019
Started at Zoocasa about a year ago after coming from working at another brokerage. Great management team constantly there to answer any questions you have and always available to help day or night.

Provided with quality leads and great mentorship.

Great office place to come in and work at and great training, happy to be a part of the team.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 September 2019
Working at zoocasa has been amazing! As an agent i was sceptical but they certainly delivered! I've never been so busy. I really enjoy being an agent again!! The support staff is awesome too. If you need help they are always available. I strongly recommend joining zoocasa
Everything promised delivered!
Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 August 2019
Joining Zoocasa is without a doubt the best decision I've made in my real estate career.
At my previous brokerage, I found that the most challenging aspect of being an agent was finding qualified people that want to talk about real estate and getting a face to face with them. At Zoocasa, they have an entire department dedicated to exactly that - booking in meetings (with buyers and sellers) for you! This allows me to focus on what I do best - educating clients on the real estate market and negotiating the best possible price on their behalf.
With ongoing training & masterminds provided, I have been able to fast track my career and reach goals I didn't think were possible.
I strongly recommend Zoocasa to any agent looking for a supportive Brokerage that truly helps get you to the next level in your business.
Pros
Qualified leads, helpful staff, training
Awesome place to work where you can make a big impact
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 August 2019
Working at Zoocasa has been great. It has a really smart, collaborative, and driven team. As developers we are encouraged to stay current with new languages, frameworks, and industry trends. At Zoocasa you have ownership of the products you work on and have a say in the technologies used. The company cares about its people and invests in their growth including education credits, conferences, etc. I also really like our close-knit culture with frequent team and company socials and fun off-sites.
Growing company with lots of opportunity to make a direct impact
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 August 2019
Zoocasa is a great environment for those who are motivated and who want to accomplish work that makes a direct impact on the company.

I’d describe the team culture as open, collaborative and agile. Everyone is open to sharing knowledge and information, which really elevates the performance of the entire team.

Everyone is friendly and the company facilitates a range of activities such as birthday treats, games nights, quarterly events and annual offsites.

Similar to other startups, the environment can be less structured/defined; you often have to create your own framework or approaches to solving problems - which is a great exercise for being creative while also being practical. There are constantly new opportunities to learn!

I’ve been at Zoocasa a few years and thoroughly enjoy being at the company, and working with the entire team, including the company leaders.
Pros
Culture is open, collaborative, growth-oriented, smart, agile, friendly
Real Estate on Steroids
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 August 2019
Easily the best brokerage I have been apart of. Zoocasa does a lot of the hard work for you by providing you with people that are actively looking to purchase/sell/rent. If you are willing to put in the work you are easily able to do 2-4 deals a month. Training is provided and ongoing monthly. Would recommend Zoocasa to anyone looking to be a full time agent and wanting to be busy!
Pros
Qualified Leads, Training, Money
High performing employees building exciting technology
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 July 2019
Working at Zoocasa has been a very rewarding experience thus far. All employees are very smart people who enjoy coming to work every day to build exciting disruptive technology. Work-life balance is great and management is supportive and never micro manages.