ZOMARON Employee Reviews

Unstable
Sales (Former Employee) –  london19 June 2018
yes... free lunches, social group activities, nice office, equipped kitchen with coffee and food supplied. Unstable work environment. Young owners who are "experimenting" with business ownership. Lots of broken promises, have to chase after commissions and bonuses due. Do not honor employment contract agreements. HR is uninformed and has no idea or training about HR practices or labour act. Does not recognize value in people. Company has MUCH to learn! If you are well experienced in your field this is not the place for you.
Pros
nice office
Cons
Unstable, badly managed
productive workplace
SALES LEAD ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  London, ON28 April 2018
amazing company with the wonderful and very productive idea to enhance the payment processing.any young individual can gain a lot of very important work experience which will be helpful in later phase of the his career
Pros
bonuses in the salaries
Cons
client based salary
Compare Bank Accounts.
Outside Sales (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 February 2018
Compare Bank Accounts. TD Bank can be a good choice for consumer banking if you can meet the conditions to waive the bank's account fees. TD accounts don't require the typical opening deposit that other banks ask for, and its monthly fees can be waived with much lower balance levels as well.
Pros
Compare Bank Accounts
Cons
Compare Bank Accounts.
Was Okay
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON1 May 2017
I liked working there, but it's very hard to hit the targets. I was marked as a telesales rep, and i got a calling list, and I had to call out to business owners and managament of the store or company and try to force them to hear my pitch and also try to get them to send something sorta personal. We got hung up on alot, yelled at and no answers, which I guess happens when you are telemarketing. But the targets that we were set up with, were hard to get, due to the fact that no one cares of what we were selling. And they are already set up with merchant services with banks, and it's better that way than with an independent. In the end, me and my partner got let go because it wasn't worth it at the end, and too much money was being spent. Oh well
Pros
Free lunches, pay, 9-5 hours, weekends off
Cons
Hard to hit targets, on the phones all day non stop trying to push people to buy
overall is good
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB1 December 2015
average $350 per contract, not very hard to sell, a lot of work to do so don't expect it is a 9-5 job. However, since it is a commission base job, if you work hard, you get more income, so fair enough. very nice manager and easy to work with.
Pros
nice manager to work with
Cons
no compensation for gas
Productive and fun work environment
National Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  London,On7 May 2014
Working at Zomaron Merchant Services has been a great experience, working along side fun people that are very goal orientated makes my days fun and productive.

A typical day at Zomaron is never boring, there is always something to do and people to talk to, whether it be customers or co-workers.

I have learned so much working for Zomaron, from account management to what the merchant services industry entails. I am constantly learning new things and our management team makes it really easy to understand.
Pros
Pot Luck Days and Steak Fridays

Want to know more about ZOMARON?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZOMARON. Our community is ready to answer.

ZOMARON Reviews by Location