Zoll Medical Corporation Employee Reviews

People here become your family great enviroment
International Order Management Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MA20 June 2018
This is definitely a fast paces multi tasking environment. But no matter the task management is always willing to assist in anyway they can. This is a great company to work for!
Busy work atmosphere but great place to work
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MA14 June 2018
Great place to work. During our busy months we worked a lot of overtime, no much room for advancement but a good work environment to learning and working in other departments
Zoll
Metro-Atlanta Area, Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA16 May 2018
Excellent pay for the amount of work required. The patients really benefit from the work done by the patient service representative. I met some really awesome people along the way.
Pros
Pay, patients and autonomy
Stressfull. Unrealistic expectations.
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Cheswick, PA12 May 2018
I enjoy doing my job. However, there are production goals set that are unrealistic to meet. They stress that quality matters, but not really. The fast pace is designed around quantity not quality. Management direct supervisors to push for customer demand. Management and others walk around everyday and discuss pervious day work, in which you can see the stress of the supervisors. Makes for a stressful day for everyone!
Fantastic technology. I had a great experience selling this product.
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL24 April 2018
The LifeVest wearable cardio defibrillator saved patients lives. I met with individuals who survived sudden cardiac arrest. I sold to multiple call points within the hospital and developed great relationships.
customer service
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA 1523814 March 2018
Workplace was a face pace. Every inbound call was to be answered as soon as possible as most patients were at risk of a sudden cardiac arrest and awaiting a pace maker
Unprofessional Enviroment
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA24 February 2018
Unprofessional environment. Favoritism is ramped. Associates are humiliated openly and in private meetings. They are discouraged to grow and move to other positions with in the company. Revolving door within tech support do to points mentioned above. Other department within the company don't seem to have this issue.
Pros
Benifits. Company growth
Cons
Culture of the company.
Professional and flexible work schedule
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX17 January 2018
I love being part of a professional flexible company. I can have this as an extra income! My account coordinator and territory manager are very professional and care about their employees.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Traveling
Great management
Sales Support Representative (Current Employee) –  East Coast13 November 2017
Nice transition for people looking to leave clinical/bedside nursing or tech positions and get into a device/corporate position. Good team support and training.
A good employment
Hourly Employee (Current Employee) –  Chelmsford, MA12 November 2017
Like any employment , it is what you make of it. To the first time employee they might find Zoll with numerous long time employees that may help you or ignore you. With a seasoned employee they have seen the environment before and are able to adapt.Is Zoll better than other companies? No. Are other companies better than Zoll? No
Pros
Enjoyable place to work - great team work and support
COLLECTION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MA6 September 2017
A typical day could differ depending on whether it was month end or quarter end, however it typically started reviewing credit hold reports and contacting customers on delinquent accounts. I learned how to more effectively deal with difficult customers and resolve any outstanding issues. Management was supportive and willing to jump in and assist if needed. The hardest part was having to put delinquent customers on hold and not releasing desperately needed equipment but we gave them the option to prepay. The most enjoyable part was working with sales, team members and other departments.
Pros
Management, co-workers
Cons
vacation time first 5 years - however this recently was updated
Great Company
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Billerica, MA29 August 2017
Zoll was a great company to work for. Lots of opportunity for growth. My manager in the stockroom was out of his tree though, i think he was on meds or something. One hour he looks like he would be sedated the next he was yelling at everyone.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Strong management with sense of direction, good product portfolio
Sr. System Design Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chelmsford, MA25 August 2017
Assignments are interesting and challenging. Management team has relatively new leadership that has improved development processes. Morale is high and people work with purpose.
Great place
Test Engineer (Senior Project) (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA26 June 2017
ZOLL was a great place to work. The engineers in RnD were extremely helpful in learning. They were always open for questions for any project we were working on.
You think it's going to be great then......what a let down!
Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA28 April 2017
Everyone was so nice and friendly when I started working. They let everyone believe that they supported life work balance. When in reality they did not. After a couple of months management felt they could yell at you when they were reprimanding you as if you were a child. Instead of sitting down and showing you the proper way to do the task and having a discussion, they yelled. They had managers in place that never managed more than 2 people before and didn't know what to do when they were given a staff of 6. The managers were so bad entire staffs would quite at one time leaving them with no one in the department.
Pros
A tough one, but a pay check
Cons
Being yelled at in public and being treated like a child
Almost no management
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MA12 April 2017
This is a company that is stuck in its old ways and you cannot make suggestions to improve because they wont change their outdated processes. They put people in management positions who do not even understand the work they are supposed to be managing.
Pros
Its a job...
Cons
Its a lousy place to have a job...
Strong player in resuscitation segment
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MA7 April 2017
Zoll has been a strong player in the resuscitation segment for many years. They were acquired by a Japanese company Asahi Kasei. Leadership has remained consistent but I am not sure how the company culture has changed.
Good Experience
Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA27 March 2017
Nice company to get started with. the work atmosphere is a good one. I learned that sometimes you have to go outside of the company in order to find a better opportunity.
one of the best company i been employed
Technical Support Representative I (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MA25 January 2017
so much to say for the 10 years I was employed by them. meet so many co works in which we still keep in touch product team very friendly and helpful. so many knowledge I obtained from my years with Zoll
Pros
go beneffits at time lots of OT
Cons
no much to say here
great work places
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA5 January 2017
Great company and product! Flexible schedule and compassionate colleagues. I really enjoyed the patient education portion of the position.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zoll Medical Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.