Zimmer Biomet Employee Reviews

Picker
Picker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 April 2019
amazing. picking surgery parts. I used to mostly do picking . Sometimes i had to keep track of the units remaining in each box. I had to make sure if there was units missing then I had to advise my supervisor so product was able at all times.
Benefits
Supply Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Warsaw, IN11 June 2018
I've been working for this company for about 4.5 years and I can only think of all the good things that happened to me and still happening. My typical work day starts at 8am and ends at 5pm unless now during summer hours, starts at 7am and ends at 5pm. Best part I like being here is amount of work we have to get done which is loads and loads which in turn helps with the job security and the BEST part of this company is benefits. I don't think any other company in at least 250 mile range offers benefits like Zimmer Biomet does.

I must have to say one thing about management who is so encouraging and supportive and want you to succeed in every step you make and every decision you make. They're very well focused on lean when it comes to procedures and training and always make sure every resource is getting what they need to get the job done. Workplace culture is the other big thing after merging with Biomet. as the famous quote goes, "Rome was not built in one day". It takes time to embrace the changes & differences, but things are definitely improving and I can already see some light in the tunnel, we're getting close.

The hardest part of the job is the work load we currently have and again this it the most enjoyable part since you get to meet and work with a lot of energetic and result driven team members who continues to help you through the hurdles and make you a valuable resource to the organization and in turn developing you professionally on a global platform.
Pros
Benefits, Programs, People
Cons
Too much work
Strong leadership
Surgical Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON28 January 2018
At Zimmer Biomet, the team-spirit mindset established by the company leadership can be felt across distributorships throughout the entire country. It makes for a great working environment wherever you are.
Good atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 October 2016
Good work experience with pleasant people and very good work ethic. It was a great environment with lots of teamwork. Learned a lot about the world of orthopaedics.