zenGOT Employee Reviews

Awesome Company - Great Leadership and Excellent Opportunities for zenGivers!
Manager, Marketing (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC16 March 2018
Working with zenGOT is one of the most exciting and rewarding jobs I've had. It has given me the chance to collaborate with and learn from some truly passionate, successful and innovative leaders, as well as draw on my own experience with fast-growing, cutting-edge companies. It is a flexible, dynamic and stimulating work environment filled with great people.

zenGOT offers a great opportunity for folks who want to run their own business with the flexibility to determine their own hours, set their own rates and decide what areas of the city they want to work. Becoming a zenGiver at zenGOT is an opportunity that I wish had existed years ago.

What impresses me most about working with zenGOT is that it truly is a “people first” organization. Everyone – zenGivers, customers and corporate staff alike – the emphasis is always placed on people. This is the “secret sauce” that I believe makes this company shine!
Pros
Flexible, Dynamic, "People First"
I love zenGOT!
zenGiver (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC14 March 2018
I work with zenGOT as a zenGiver (Independent Contractor)

The thing I love most about this company is that I am paid what I am worth, not what the company feels I'm worth. I've worked with other platforms and they only pay you a certain amount and there is no room for growth.

I LOVE that I get to set my own rates, my own schedule, and I get to choose who I work with. There are customers from all walks of life, and I love the freedom to choose when and where I want to work!

This company helps entrepreneurs live the best life they can, while using their skills, and helping people. Its a win-win.
Pros
Set your own rates, set your own hours, choose your schedule
Awesome company - with fantastic staff
Executive (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC14 March 2018
I love working with zenGOT. The people are fantastic and the culture of the company is top notch. This is truly a People First company with an amazing team. Everyone is super helpful and wants to see the service providers succeed while keeping the customers happy.

I'd highly recommend working with zenGOT!
Pros
Flexibility, Committed, Engaged Team
Amazing culture and exciting environment
Business Development Analyst (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 March 2018
Working with zenGOT has been an amazing experience that has allowed me to learn a lot of new skills pertaining to my position and the business world. As a young worker, the respect and acknowledgement between upper management and the front lines makes for a very easy environment to work in.

The workplace culture at zenGOT is built on five key values that every zenGiver strives to bring to their bookings. Within these values are the key parts of the platform: owning your own business, choosing your rates and hours, and the ease of use to accept and complete job opportunities. Seeing how much these values are appreciated and embodied by the platform users, my customer service and business development work has constantly been easy and exciting.

zenGOT is a rapidly growing company so there is a lot of work happening behind the scenes that is not for the faint of heart. Being responsible and driven is welcomed and encouraged.

I highly recommend considering zenGOT as a company to work for. The flexibility, respect and strong values within the company make zenGOT a long-term choice for me.
Pros
Values, culture, flexibility, exciting
Cons
Developing structures, can be high stress at times
Stellar Company - 5 Stars!!
Contract (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC12 March 2018
It's been incredible working with ZenGot. The sign up process was super easy, and the platform similar to Airbnb, so immediately I trusted the process. I found the staff at ZenGot super helpful and anytime I had questions, or needed assistance they assisted me right away!

I'm able to earn extra money, set my own rates and hours, and I can't say enough about how awesome that is! Working with this platform has given me flexibility to work a second job, and travel when I want.

What could be a better company to work with? Earn extra money, travel more often, and make your own schedule!!

Thank you ZenGot!
Pros
Collaborative and Engaging
Cons