Zenabis

Zenabis Management reviews

Clear

Interesting work experience

Zenabis is a decent place to work. Their pay is very competitive for the area. It is a large facility with a mixed bag of people. It’s typical factory work. Expect to constantly smell like marijuana - the smell gets into everything. I wouldn’t recommend this job for anyone with severe seasonal allergies, there is constantly pollen from the plants in the air which seems to irritate some people’s allergies. It’s also one of the few employers in Restigouche County that doesn’t demand you speak French. Management is also a mixed bag - some are great and super on the ball and others seem to struggle grasping the most basic of concepts.

Pros

Good pay, decent management, no language requirements, VERY diverse and progressive.

Cons

10 hour shifts (plus 1 hour unpaid lunch), the smell, some places are uncomfortable to work in due to heat/lights

Stay away!

Horrible horrible place to work. The quality of the product is terrible. Since I was there they had a issue with spider mites and still do, and they are selling this product to costumers. Along with other issues like foreign material in product and sold to costumers. Mold well in the year and a half that I work there they always had major problems with mold espically in the summer time, and they still sell this to costumers. When you brought issues to there attention they would just say "don't worry about it" . Zero job security there. Leads bully people and talk about people. A promise for a raise that you won't receive. I never seen leads on a cell phone so much on YouTube watching videos so much as I did there. They lie steady, very unorganized. Its scary how a company can make you believe how good of a place it is to work there and how good you would be treated. There is a few good jobs there but for most you get treated unfair. So even the workers at zenabis won't even buy there product, so what does that tell yah!I would never recommend this company.. I don't even understand how its still running!

Pros

Benefits. Schedule

Cons

Bullies, Liers, cowards..etc

I enjoy every day here at Zenabis. There is a great group of people working here with a common goal of providing the best quality product to the customers. People here are passionate about the cannabis industry and what they grow! The management team truly cares about their employees as well as the customers. They value hard work and professionalism. I love working here!!

Pros

Benefits, salary, advancement opportunities.

Cons

Communication

I worked there for over a year and would not recommended this place.

This company promises staff so much and tells people what they want to hear. It is the most unprofessional company I've ever seen.The product is not fit to even be sold to customers. The office people along with the production leads in post harvest do not care at all about the product,all they care about is the money. They often will tell an employee when you bring bad product to there attention that "dont worry about it you are not buying it". You have no job secuirty there. You can show up one day for work and no longer have a job or you can also be at work and get called in to say your job is terminated for "just cause". The staff there are the biggest bullies and I would not reccomend this company to anyone.

Pros

Schedule

Cons

Bullies, unprofessional, harassment, liers, manipulators, unsafe.

Very badly managed and unorganized

Nobody in the company really knows what they're doing. They try and do things against proper procedures all the time and get surprised when it gets turned down. They create work for us without the knowledge of what we're doing, which in the end makes us extremely overloaded with work. They is absolutely ZERO communication between Facilities, Shifts, or even departments.

Pros

Above Minimum Wage

Cons

Seemingly Random Lay Offs

Terrible environment/management

management and culture is terrible, unless your family you will never go any place in the company. They say they take covid seriously but smirk and laugh behind your back. The company is not transparent about when people are sick with possible covid symptoms but only when confronted with they acknowledge possible covid. They will use you til they find they no longer need you then your kicked to the curb

Pros

Cons

Lies snd more lies from management

Fast paced, rapidly changing company

Lots of great people working there, and the company will probably grow leaps and bounds in the years to come. Sadly, I was part of 2 major layoffs they have done in 2020 so the job stability there isn't good. Executive staff are all always working on a million things so it's hard to get approvals and projects off the ground. Unfortunately they don't provide any benefits beyond health (no RRSP matching, flex days, profit sharing, etc.) and vacation time is 2 weeks a year that no one has time to take.

Unfulfilled Promises

No job security here. Dead end positions all round. Your employment relies entirely on reaching unobtainable/delusional goals in an already over-saturated market. Work environment is prison oriented with classic departmental power separation.

Not a good place to work

When working for the company, I was met with a lot of adversity. You can only advance if management likes you. High-shcool style experience, not great. I do not recommend working in a place that can't keep their own staff under control, and treats the ones who are being bullied like they are the problem. Very disappointed with my experience at this company, and would like to urge others not to work there.

A interesting place to work at and great team

I enjoyed my time there and adored the people there as well, they take really good care of their employees and are really generous as well. Its just just sad that my position is gonna end in 2020 of january due to work changes that are ran from BC.

Lots of opportunities for growth

I joined the company over a year ago for the chance of working in an industry that was still young, even though I didn't know much about cannabis. The head office (Vancouver) is probably the best work environment I've ever worked at, and the company and management give me the tools I need to do my job properly and also to pursue my own interests. It's a lot of hard work and challenges, but I appreciate the opportunity to shape the industry, and the high level of cooperation between team members.

Pros

Lots of little perks (kombucha, free lunches, happy hours), and a GREAT management

Cons

It's a growing company in an infant industry - not for the faint of heart

All because the organisation

I decide today to review with only 3 star because this compagnie don't follow rules and regularization. We can stand for hours befor they find job for us to do the time for the command is always late. The head office dont give you pay stubs . I can continue on with the schedule always mixte up. dont follow the employee Handbook at all with 10-12h shift and 1h20 of break!!

Pros

nothing

Cons

worse compagnie

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zenabis. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement