Zenabis Employee Reviews

great rapport with all staff and management
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Stellarton, NS19 January 2020
I have been with the Stellarton platfor 3 months now and it has it's ups and downs but it is a growing company and there will be hiccups but overall a great place to work and making some great friends along the way...
Not a good place to work
Production associate (Former Employee) –  Stellarton, NS15 January 2020
When working for the company, I was met with a lot of adversity. You can only advance if management likes you. High-shcool style experience, not great. I do not recommend working in a place that can't keep their own staff under control, and treats the ones who are being bullied like they are the problem. Very disappointed with my experience at this company, and would like to urge others not to work there.
Environnement de travail
Flower technicien (Current Employee) –  Atholville, NB6 January 2020
L'environnement de travail est super et on ai apprécié .
Type of payment
Electrician Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Atholville, NB29 December 2019
We are payed by salary and are not payed overtime even though we work weekends. Although, the amount of money payed per hour for an apprentice is very fair.
Cons
No overtime payment
It's a work in progress.
Production/packaging worker (Former Employee) –  Atholville, NB30 July 2019
Zenabis is probably the easiest work a person can get. Good hours, access to overtime and even quick changes in positions and wages.

Unfortunately if said person has any respiratory condition, it will be the worst place to be.
Pros
Easy work, no rocket science there.
Cons
Wrong ventilation setup.
Great place, friendly co-workers
Cultivation Technician (Former Employee) –  Atholville, NB22 July 2019
Learned a lot of new things. It is a fast pace enviroment. A lot of stress because it is a growing company. Co-workers are friendly. A good place to learn new things.
Pros
Good pay for the area
Cons
Occasional weekends
Great Company, Amazing Culture
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC4 July 2019
This company is growing rapidly, and is an emerging industry leader. Everyone is very driven and it is a collaborative environment where working hard is the norm. Some Fridays the team gets together after work, its a very tight-knit and fun work culture.
Pros
Free snacks, company activities, great benefits
Lots of opportunities for growth
Undisclosed job title (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC2 July 2019
I joined the company over a year ago for the chance of working in an industry that was still young, even though I didn't know much about cannabis. The head office (Vancouver) is probably the best work environment I've ever worked at, and the company and management give me the tools I need to do my job properly and also to pursue my own interests. It's a lot of hard work and challenges, but I appreciate the opportunity to shape the industry, and the high level of cooperation between team members.
Pros
Lots of little perks (kombucha, free lunches, happy hours), and a GREAT management
Cons
It's a growing company in an infant industry - not for the faint of heart
Great place to work at
Senior System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC11 June 2019
Great place to work at which is growing and many upcoming and challenging projects and great people to work with. great great great positive work place
All because the organisation
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Atholville, NB25 October 2018
I decide today to review with only 3 star because this compagnie don't follow rules and regularization. We can stand for hours befor they find job for us to do the time for the command is always late. The head office dont give you pay stubs . I can continue on with the schedule always mixte up. dont follow the employee Handbook at all with 10-12h shift and 1h20 of break!!
Pros
nothing
Cons
worse compagnie

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zenabis. Our community is ready to answer.