Zenabis Employee Reviews

Great Company, Amazing Culture
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC4 July 2019
This company is growing rapidly, and is an emerging industry leader. Everyone is very driven and it is a collaborative environment where working hard is the norm. Some Fridays the team gets together after work, its a very tight-knit and fun work culture.
Pros
Free snacks, company activities, great benefits
Lots of opportunities for growth
Undisclosed job title (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC2 July 2019
I joined the company over a year ago for the chance of working in an industry that was still young, even though I didn't know much about cannabis. The head office (Vancouver) is probably the best work environment I've ever worked at, and the company and management give me the tools I need to do my job properly and also to pursue my own interests. It's a lot of hard work and challenges, but I appreciate the opportunity to shape the industry, and the high level of cooperation between team members.
Pros
Lots of little perks (kombucha, free lunches, happy hours), and a GREAT management
Cons
It's a growing company in an infant industry - not for the faint of heart
Great place to work at
Senior System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC11 June 2019
Great place to work at which is growing and many upcoming and challenging projects and great people to work with. great great great positive work place
All because the organisation
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Atholville, NB25 October 2018
I decide today to review with only 3 star because this compagnie don't follow rules and regularization. We can stand for hours befor they find job for us to do the time for the command is always late. The head office dont give you pay stubs . I can continue on with the schedule always mixte up. dont follow the employee Handbook at all with 10-12h shift and 1h20 of break!!
Pros
nothing
Cons
worse compagnie

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zenabis. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2