Zenabis

Zenabis Employee Reviews

I Worked as An Inventory supply Clerk and loved my job at the time . it was stressful when I work alone at some times . With no proper training for that department .
This company promises staff so much and tells people what they want to hear. It is the most unprofessional company I've ever seen.The product is not fit to even be sold to customers. The office people along with the production leads in post harvest do not care at all about the product,all they care about is the money. They often will tell an employee when you bring bad product to there attention that "dont worry about it you are not buying it". You have no job secuirty there. You can show up one day for work and no longer have a job or you can also be at work and get called in to say your job is terminated for "just cause". The staff there are the biggest bullies and I would not reccomend this company to anyone.
Pros
Schedule
Cons
Bullies, unprofessional, harassment, liers, manipulators, unsafe.
Nobody in the company really knows what they're doing. They try and do things against proper procedures all the time and get surprised when it gets turned down. They create work for us without the knowledge of what we're doing, which in the end makes us extremely overloaded with work. They is absolutely ZERO communication between Facilities, Shifts, or even departments.
Pros
Above Minimum Wage
Cons
Seemingly Random Lay Offs
management and culture is terrible, unless your family you will never go any place in the company. They say they take covid seriously but smirk and laugh behind your back. The company is not transparent about when people are sick with possible covid symptoms but only when confronted with they acknowledge possible covid. They will use you til they find they no longer need you then your kicked to the curb
Pros
Cons
Lies snd more lies from management
Miss all the crew , wish i could amhave another job there. Unfortunately zenabis was cutting in expense and decide to let people go and i was in the group of people. With 4 kids i would love to return workong there. There good people and i was loving my job. I can go anywhere or do anything.
Pour une première expérience dans le milieu de la production abritée de cannabis récréatif je n'aurais pas pu demander mieux!
Lots of great people working there, and the company will probably grow leaps and bounds in the years to come. Sadly, I was part of 2 major layoffs they have done in 2020 so the job stability there isn't good. Executive staff are all always working on a million things so it's hard to get approvals and projects off the ground. Unfortunately they don't provide any benefits beyond health (no RRSP matching, flex days, profit sharing, etc.) and vacation time is 2 weeks a year that no one has time to take.
No job security here. Dead end positions all round. Your employment relies entirely on reaching unobtainable/delusional goals in an already over-saturated market. Work environment is prison oriented with classic departmental power separation.
I have been with the Stellarton platfor 3 months now and it has it's ups and downs but it is a growing company and there will be hiccups but overall a great place to work and making some great friends along the way...
When working for the company, I was met with a lot of adversity. You can only advance if management likes you. High-shcool style experience, not great. I do not recommend working in a place that can't keep their own staff under control, and treats the ones who are being bullied like they are the problem. Very disappointed with my experience at this company, and would like to urge others not to work there.
L'environnement de travail est super et on ai apprécié .
We are payed by salary and are not payed overtime even though we work weekends. Although, the amount of money payed per hour for an apprentice is very fair.
Cons
No overtime payment
I enjoyed my time there and adored the people there as well, they take really good care of their employees and are really generous as well. Its just just sad that my position is gonna end in 2020 of january due to work changes that are ran from BC.
Zenabis is probably the easiest work a person can get. Good hours, access to overtime and even quick changes in positions and wages. Unfortunately if said person has any respiratory condition, it will be the worst place to be.
Pros
Easy work, no rocket science there.
Cons
Wrong ventilation setup.
Learned a lot of new things. It is a fast pace enviroment. A lot of stress because it is a growing company. Co-workers are friendly. A good place to learn new things.
Pros
Good pay for the area
Cons
Occasional weekends
This company is growing rapidly, and is an emerging industry leader. Everyone is very driven and it is a collaborative environment where working hard is the norm. Some Fridays the team gets together after work, its a very tight-knit and fun work culture.
Pros
Free snacks, company activities, great benefits
I joined the company over a year ago for the chance of working in an industry that was still young, even though I didn't know much about cannabis. The head office (Vancouver) is probably the best work environment I've ever worked at, and the company and management give me the tools I need to do my job properly and also to pursue my own interests. It's a lot of hard work and challenges, but I appreciate the opportunity to shape the industry, and the high level of cooperation between team members.
Pros
Lots of little perks (kombucha, free lunches, happy hours), and a GREAT management
Cons
It's a growing company in an infant industry - not for the faint of heart
Great place to work at which is growing and many upcoming and challenging projects and great people to work with. great great great positive work place
I decide today to review with only 3 star because this compagnie don't follow rules and regularization. We can stand for hours befor they find job for us to do the time for the command is always late. The head office dont give you pay stubs . I can continue on with the schedule always mixte up. dont follow the employee Handbook at all with 10-12h shift and 1h20 of break!!
Pros
nothing
Cons
worse compagnie