Zeltiq Aesthetics Employee Reviews

bad culture
Electrical Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dublin, CA9 May 2018
Some employees did not care, short breaks and have to take on time exactly by the minute, does not make sense, poor training, poor providing tools. not good place
Relaxed Environment
IT support (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC10 April 2018
Fantastic company, very relaxed and organized, the company itself deal with techniques involved with weight loss, but I tended to the IT side of the company more than anything, helping them with IT issues which needed resolving and making sure everyone using IT equipment was well looked after
Pros
good flexible hours
Great place to work.
Product Builder (Former Employee) –  Galway22 March 2018
I really enjoyed working in Zeltiq. I worked a rotating shift which means I worked two weeks of the day shift the two weeks on the evening shift. The pay was great.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
No canteen
Internet Savvy
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CA1 February 2018
I learned many online programs here such as excel and quickbooks which are very useful in many of the fields in would pursue. I got great office experience from this.
Great technology and pay but tough culture
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CA7 September 2017
Great technology, good benefits/pay and some nice, dedicated people but little to no support from above. This created a paranoid culture with employees working at breakneck speed in fear for their livelihood.
Pros
Free CoolSculpting
Cons
Lack of support and poor leadership
Helpdesk Analyst
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CA6 July 2016
A great company to work for that is growing. A place where IT is appreciated for their behind the scenes support. If I did not decide to make a change in my career to pursue programming, I would still be working there right now.
Good start up company, where I contributed my skills
Sales Administrative Specialist/Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CA12 February 2015
Good start up company. Supportive colleagues. Learned to build sales compensation percentages and building territories.
Demanding sometime and not appreciative of my time given with no compensation.
Pros
Great exposure for start up
Cons
Not appreciated for all hard work given
Summary
Area Sales Manager New England (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CA23 October 2014
Zeltiq is a good company to work for, there are some current challanges with new management and job culture, overall I would recommend this company.
Typical Start-up Company
A/P Specialist/Fixed Assets (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CA21 May 2014
Very Busy.

Had to study the SAP software, and find features that would contribute to the ease of AP Functions.

Macola software is a more practical software for a Manufacturing firm.
Pros
Free Softdrinks
Fast paced environment
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  pleasanton, ca22 April 2014
A non stop fast paced work environment. Mulit tasking and organizational skills is a must.
A very pleasurable place to work that made you want to come to work each day.
Executive Administration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CA23 June 2012
I was originally brought in to HR and was given the go to implement new hire recruiting and hiring process. Eventually was promoted to Executive Admin to support our C-level team, as well as many other departments. Everyday had a variety which is what kept the job exciting and challenging. My days mostly consisted of supporting our sales teams domestically and internationally to be sure that they had everything that they needed to succeed in the field. Other daily responsibilites included setting up meetings via Outlook or Video conferencing, catering, conference calls, travel, expense reports and any other request that were sent my way. I'm a go-to girl with a can-do attitude.
The hardest part of the job was being one of the many to be cut due to corporate restructuring. I was there for the company, my co-workers were my family, and the sales teams were like my kids.

I look forward to finding a new career that I can give my all to.
Pros
while i had a set schedule, there was flexability within that. i was able to work from home on a few occasions if needed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zeltiq Aesthetics. Our community is ready to answer.