Zellers Employee Review

Learning experience.
RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  London, ON5 January 2014
Every day was different.It depended on your cistomers. I learned that every day was an adventure.That no to situation are the same.How to deal with Staff and customers.To b e able to think outside the Box,and over the years to be a better person myself to deal with Life. I learned to work with people that were managers in all levels,taking advise and learning from them making me a better manager of my Restaurant. With thier ideas and information that they gave me made it easier to train and coach my staff to make the Restaurant a place to come and work. I think the hardest part of the job is to be creative all the time,your need a good staff behind you and they also have good ideas and you need to Listen.There is no I in team.The most enjoyable part of the job was to see your customers offen and to see a smile on their face when they leave.
Pros
Unhappy customers know matter what you try to do for them.
Cons
Long hours.

Other Zellers Employee Reviews

Company was Sold a few years ago
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB18 April 2018
it is no longer in business
Due to unfortunate circumstances Zellers was sold to Target which also went under in Canada

Zellers is no longer in business
Best to try another store
Sorry!
Great place to start
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON12 April 2018
Good working atmosphere. Management is good and helpful. Lunch and breaks are good. Always fun. Everyone is helpful and good. Great for co-Op, for teens in school.