Zeifmans LLP

Zeifmans LLP Employee Review

View all Zeifmans LLP reviews

Competent mangment and good rage of client base withvery poor values and cuture.
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  201 Bridgeland Ave18 September 2013
It is a mid sized firm with diverse range of client base. I had the opportunity to work in various industries such as manufacturing, Investment banking and Information technology. The firm provides various services such as audit reviews, notice to readers, bookkeeping and personal, trust and estate and corporate tax services. Due to this diverse work assignments, the staff gains understanding of the internal accounting processing of an organizations, which provide them a better insight when they are performing assurance related services for other clients. The seniors are also very competent however not helpful or willing to help out the staffs.

The hardest part of the job was that, the management or seniors never gives any solid directions for a job. It is hard to understand expectations and if mistakes are made, no feed back was provided once the job was done.

The firm lacks in personal training. Staffs are not trained and are asked to “learn as you go and own your own”. There are no performance review process and no feedback is provided by seniors. If there is a problem with a staff’s work, the file is taken away from him/her and given to someone else to do the job without notifying or explaining the other staff about the mistake.
It is also a very close group. Majority of the employees are related or friends of partners or mangers. It is also very hard to break into the group.

I am very thankful to the firm that it allowed me to learn a lot. I was able to have the depth learning opportunity via the tasks I was assigned to. However, despite having
  more... a group of competent seniors, I wouldn’t like to continue with this firm in future as the firm’s culture and environment.  less
Pros
Diverse range of clients and qualified senior managements provides an opportunity to learn
Cons
No training provided and seniors are not willing to train, It is a very family and friends oriented organizations.

Other Zeifmans LLP Employee Reviews

A nice place to work with good perks
US Tax Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 October 2019
It is nice place to work where you can start your career and management is also very good. Everyone around is helping and very knowledgeable. There is a good work-life balance in the company
Stressful
Technician / Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 October 2018
They are not interested in employees, it is very stressful. I definitely do not recommend it to anyone................................................
Pros
Cons
everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zeifmans LLP. Our community is ready to answer.

Zeifmans LLP Reviews by Location