Zeifmans LLP

Zeifmans LLP Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

Stressful
Technician / Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 October 2018
They are not interested in employees, it is very stressful. I definitely do not recommend it to anyone................................................
Pros
Cons
everything
Good company
Senior Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 May 2018
The company is a good company to get started or advance your career in. People care about you here and although it is long hours and sometimes too overworked it has been a good experience.
productive
Financial statement processor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 February 2018
Productive and stable workplace. A typical work day in my current position you learn a lot and there is always something too do. This company is really great at helping there staff upgrade there education has long has it helps with the organisation.
Pros
free lunch on Thursdays and occasional staff outting
great learning experience
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 August 2012
lots of variety, challenges and opportunities for growth and develeopment
Pros
great people and unlimited availability of kosher food and beverages
fun and protective workplace with a ping pong table and exercise room
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario2 May 2012
I enjoyed the reception position and working with the administration staff. Everyone in my department were friendly and helpful when I first started there. I had on the job training from my office manager. She was the one who kept me on track with my duties and was a big inspiration for me.The hardest part of my job was keeping track of the staff attendance. There were about 100 employees coming in and going out for lunch, appointments, etc. Their movement had to be recorded by the hour, minute, day and it had to be as accurate as possible. These records were used for the billing working hours they charge. I was capable of managing this important task on a daily basis. The most enjoyable part of my job was greeting clients who came to see their accountants. I greeted them with my friendly personality and always offered them a beverage during their visit. I liked meeting them and making their stay with us a pleasant one. The social events like our annual Christmas Party, and summer bbq golf day were my highlights.
Pros
free lunches, dinners during tax season, coffee, tea, pop, water
Cons
longer hours during tax season