ZCL Composites Inc.

ZCL Composites Inc. Employee Reviews

I worked at ZCL for one year. During this year, i did not feel that i was a member of the team. Tons of process and system improvement opportunities but their management and the team is not willing to change anything. I was happy to leave this place.
laminer des pieces composites pour CEA et mouler des pieces dheolienne
The great place to work. Not only are the people friendly and create a friendly work environment but you get a chance to work with high caliber individuals who can always teach you something new. However the best thing about working here is a strict adherence to the company values. Unlike other places I worked the company values is something employees live by and use to make their decisions.
Pros
Core values mean something here.
Cons
Long hours and expect to put additional hours after work
fiberglass isn't fun to work with. especially at this place. they closed the plant and we were all out of a job so that wasn't fun, the bald boss isn't very nice,
Constant friction between co-workers and the different departments, there were no team players. The pay was decent but the work environment was was just not there for me. Movement/advancement was promised but then taken away with no warning.