ZARA Employee Review

Great colleagues to work with
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 September 2012
Working in this company provided me with many people that I could identify with as a team. Everyone was very helpful towards each other and this made it a pleaseant place to work at.

Management at the store level was always changing and it was at times depressing when managers that you have built a bond with had to work at another location. Additionally, frequent turnovers meant that many friends that you have established were slowly going away.

This job was demanding in that it always felt that the store was understaffed, but this also brought with it a challenge that provided motivation to excel in daily operations where our results were shown to us by our managers on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis regarding our sales targets.
Pros
store wide commisions
Cons
frequent changes in personnel

Other ZARA Employee Reviews

productive and fast paced
Sales and Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 May 2018
no issues with hours as you are always needed. You learn a lot from the management and other staff. Where i worked the staff was great and i made long term friends from working at zara
Decent for entry-position
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC17 May 2018
It is a fun corporate culture, but daily tasks do get repetitive and sometimes management does slip up. But if you can get pass those two major things, working there is a breeze.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZARA. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K