ZARA logo

ZARA Employee Reviews for Warehouse Associate

Warehouse Associate2 reviews
Canada2 reviews

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,255 reviews

Expects impossible goals to be met

They don’t pay well. They always modify your actual work hours, pay you less and never appreciate your work. They just want their work done and make the employees overwork. As a part time student I used to have 10 hours long shift and since I was in the putaway department, I’d walk 25-30 kms in that time span. They expect you to put heavy winter collection items on different rack locations and ask you to put away 120 items in one hour. They promised a raise and didn’t give it.They kicked me out without any warning.

if you don't mind the hard work, go for it

It's super fast paced, and they pressure you to get faster and faster. They give the newer people the harder tasks and give the regulars easy tasks. The pay is not worth the hard labour. I only got 14 at the warehouse and they didn't raise the pay when the minimum wage went up to 15. The employees at the stores that have worked there for a while only talk to each other. No one tries to make friends with you. When the work is slow at the warehouse, they send you to Richmond, downtown Vancouver, Park Royal and Metrotown sometimes with late notice. I've gotten asked to go to the store on the day of when I was already at the warehouse for half of my shift. Asking someone to travel and make them spend more on transit fair than they have to is unfair. If you don't mind a sweaty work out and basically working on your own all day, go for it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZARA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1K