ZARA

ZARA Employee Reviews for Stocking Associate

I learnt former job to be patient and collaborative my coworkers One thing hardest into zara warehouse was small area Not easy move pallet or cages shipments I had not stop retail and clean clothes and organized when the costumers were tried I felt enjoyed with my coworkers and meet new people they are from different cultures we were friendly did not annoyed with hardworking
As much as the store is a disaster, just wait until you start work here, its all fun and games at first but whoever the manager is best friends with, they will get all the best hours or just even hours in the first place.
Pros
Cons
Managment, no work-life balance, unbalaced hours, completely disorganized
They encouraged work productivity in a healthy manner and celebrated our accomplishments. I felt respected and trusted when I earned it and looked forward to work. It was rushed at times but that comes with every work environment.
Pros
Hour lunches, chances to advance your career, solid hours
Cons
Super time sensitive
Managers who work in stock are forcing workers to be quick. If you don't want to work for a retail industry that controls workers too much don't work for Zara
Pros
25% discount
Cons
Too little pay, Management power over employees
I had fun working with my co-workers especially on downtime, but most of the year it's a fast pace workplace. Managers communicate well and they treat everyone equally.
The work itself is fairly easy and actually enjoyable to do. I learned how to work efficiently. It is a very physical job. They are not flexible with their hours, not a good job for students.
I've been working for Zara for a year by now ,I have to admit I've learned a lot , but since Zara is a very busy store comparing to other retail stores it's up to you to keep learning and growing up. At the same time that some employees care and are willing to learn more some others are just like 'whatever' . if you are a hard worker who wants to learn more and gain better skills I recommend it to you , but if you are a student looking for some pocket money and not really interested to retail I have to say Zara can be a annoying job for you since it's always busy and needs high demand.
Pros
Perfect place for learning and growing up
Cons
can be stressfull
if you want a lot of hours and if you are good at working and meeting their standards, they would give you hours. Its get stressful at times as they make you continously work without taking a break
Pretty much enjoyable but really toxic with managers. A lot of biases going on and honestly takes forever for chances for promotions. Their "packages" literally take 6-9 months just to confirm your promotion. Job was a lot more physically harder than other retail stores, schedules are not really flexible. People tend to quit a lot cause of management. DO NOT recommend for anyone wanting to start retail.
Pros
just commission, discount is only 2%
Cons
Long hours, biases, overworked, toxic work environment
Making sure inventory is put away and keeping track of the inventory coming in stores and leaving the store. Dealing with all types of different customers but always keeping in mind the customer is right.
Overall working at Zara made me never want to set foot in the store again. Management at the time was very unorganized and made it seem like it was ones own fault. They treat their employees like trash always talking down being very condescending and rude when you didn't even deserve it. The store was always very messy and chaotic as well as long overdue for a renovation. Clean up was a nightmare although this was the customers fault because they would just throw things all over the place and their wasnt enough presence on the floor to deal with these matters until close. the most enjoyable part was that I met some truly friendly people but I also met all sorts of liars and people that would smile at you and steal your employee card, as well as $25 christmas cards.
Pros
Good pay and good hours when you're needed
Cons
Rude management, poor work-life balance
Inditex, the parent group who owns Zara, is clearly doesn't want to take responsibility and change their unethical conduct. This particular Zara is an expert in the sphere. They will look at you as some one worthy only if you do not question authority and ready to follow orders with no comments. This is the worst place I've worked at, which disregards your opinion and morals about business ethics and culture. The typical day at the stock would include to file clothes where they belong or to get clothes on the floor from the stock. Both are hard to do, because the apparels are old, and the application on the iPod is inaccurate due to the management and employees. Management and employees are ready to screw you up for their personal benefits, and even the human resources is not so welcoming, although they all seem to be nice at first. BELIEVE ME, YOU WANT TO AVOID THIS PLACE.
Pros
Full-time benefits and 25% discount on clothes.
Cons
Management is inexperienced, employees too, the turnover rate is very high (4-6 people leaving and apply every 2 weeks), Very hard to follow the most simple schemes at work, because no one else is following (including management)
• Good management and great work environment • It is a very fast paced environment which helped me develop the ability to be fast paced worker. • There were always multiple tasks which helps you test your limits • Gives you critical skills to not only work for any retailer but also prepares you for other job opportunities outside of the fashion industry
A typical day involved greeting and assisting customers, selling products in a fast-paced retail environment and sometimes handling cash register. Maintaining the appearance of the store and the merchandise was also crucial. It was overall a great learning experience.
  1. Stocking Associate