ZARA logo
ZARA

ZARA Employee Reviews for Stocker

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,247 reviews

Great Culture

Every morning, we would have group discussions based on the new products that we got or current events such as Grammy's, Oscar's and Superbowl. I learned how to micro manage a stock room.

Not a positive experience

At the beginning, the job was fun. As time went on the management and work environment was very hostile, competitive, and fake. The managers and coworkers are not there to support you, everyone is only looking out for themselves and do not know how to work as a team. They do not care about your health or happiness. The management pick favourites and do not show fairness to employees. You work a lot of overtime and don't get much time off.

cashier

i like to be on cash and as a cashier its fun to be honest its alright whatever they put me i would do my best as employer. i was so exited to work at zara because its a good brand

productive and fun place to work in.

it's always fun coming to work with people who love the job Zara. Is a educated job where you can leard how to be productive & have fun at the same time.

The place to learn more about team work.

Has been wonderful experience working long hours under pressure with a team that has your back and truly works as a team. with well trained managers implementing companies culture in best way possible.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ZARA?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZARA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1K