ZARA logo

ZARA Employee Reviews for Salesperson

Salesperson2 reviews
Canada2 reviews

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,255 reviews

Good environment and enjoy every hour.

I used to work in Abudhabi, UAE part-time for 6 months in 2013. I used to work 9 hours a day with 1 hour break. The environment was good with my colleagues and the manager. The hardest part in my job was to get the target at the end of each month because some months were somewhat low since there is no important upcoming events whether religious or country events. I used to enjoy every hour because I love fashion and I like to help customers.

fun

Zara is a fast fashion retailer in which myself as a operations manager I was trained to be productive and efficient, owning excellent communication and problem solving skills. Managed a staff of over 100 employees, responsible for tracking budget, hours and schedules. A typical day at Zara includes a walk through of the store to identify daily priorities and important issues to attend to, communication with management and head office for daily planning. follow up with employees and progress in the store and back store. Workplace culture is average as there is much turnover, and sometimes too much pressure felt on employees from management and head office. Best part of the job: Zara is very good at what they do, and they teach and give the skills to ensure their managers are the best. Hardest part of the job would be the inconsistent schedules.

Jobs at ZARA