ZARA logo
ZARA

ZARA Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,260 reviews

Not to bad

They had a good pay and good work environment. Very flexible. Great discounts and great managers. I will definitely want to work there again. Thank you

High emphasis on employee growth

Incredibly smart and driven people who will inspire and motivate you to be better personally and professionally. Genuinely smart and nice to people to work with, good culture inspiring leadership.

Not bad

so busy but it trains you to be fast and relliable in the retail experiece

Pros

25% discount

Cons

after 3 months

Basic Retail Position

It is a good starter job; you get an idea of how retail works and how customer service works. There are minimal to no benefits aside from store discounts; would recommend to those who have no experience in retail.

very productive work envrironement

I worked at ZARA for over a year and in that year had no problems with management staff. I did not enjoy the management staffs attitude towards their employees but the one redeeming quality of working at ZARA was that you got to work with people that are like minded. A lot of ZARA employees are into high/fast fashion and you can really learn a lot from them. While working there you don't really have to push any sort of customer service, you can just let them do their thing and not nag them which is something a lot of people have come to appreciate.

Fun and good environment

I enjoyed my part time job in a retail store because it helped me gained experience in customer service. The best part of my job was helping the customer pick clothes and navigate in the store.

Worst place to work

Management is the worst, they are very rude and HR is not useful. You can never complain about the manager to the HR because they don't do anything about it. So if the manager doesn't like you then you will be in trouble.

Fun environment

Working at Zara gave me an opportunity to work on my interpersonal skills by interacting with customers at a daily basis.

What a great company

Zara is a wonderful company, I have been fortunate enough to be a part of a great group of people representing an amazing brand. I would recommend anyone looking to be a part of an amazing retail experience to join Zara.

not the greatest

company doesn't care at all management isn't great workers are amazing people will only be able to last a month working there because of the conditions

Pros

good hours

Cons

management

the worst company in the world

A store and head office run by uneducated snotty middle management girls who refer to the employees as "stupid brainless people". There is no respect towards the employee, they preach about safety when the backroom is prepared for accidents (the emergency exit is blocked by boxes and trash).

Pros

nothing

Cons

no respect

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZARA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1K