ZARA logo
ZARA

ZARA Employee Reviews for Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,247 reviews

Poductive and management

Hard work but it was productive and well management. I liked work with people. People were kind and nice. They give some advice that helpful to work. The location was quite close to my town so it was good to commute.

Pros

Break time

Stressful and Bad General Manager

General Manager ruined many people’s experience and livelihood. Zara isn’t managed properly and the General Manager yells at employees for faults that isn’t theirs. I believe it is against the law to be abusive towards your employees especially in a position of authority and this general manager he tells at everyone and is abusive emotionally and stresses out employees which is why the store is so stressful to work in and always a mess and has such a high turnover rate and also why clothes are always on the floor. He is always yelling at people for his own mistakes that he blames on all his subordinates when you should lead by example not by yelling and being abusive.

Pros

Friendly co-workers except for General Manager

Cons

Stressful, Not worth the Salary, Emotionally Straining

Decent for entry-position

It is a fun corporate culture, but daily tasks do get repetitive and sometimes management does slip up. But if you can get pass those two major things, working there is a breeze.

Decent place to work at.

A typical day at ZARA was a constant routine of replenishing, maintaining, cashing out customers, and facilitating customers with solutions if there had been any issues. Management was decent as my direct manager did the best he could to work around employees' school schedule and requested days off. Most difficult part of the job was the customer service issues as there were many due to the large amount of continual traffic within the store. Customers were not very understanding for the most part. The most enjoyable part of ZARA was that the store felt like a huge family, and the bond that you create with customers is sweet.

Pros

Benefits, full time hours

Cons

Breaks are not paid.

organized and many hours

Working at Zara was an eye opener to a working in a high pace high volume environment in the customer service industry. Zara has taught me how to work under pressure in difficult situations while maintaining a professional work environment.

Pros

Cons

job security

Stressful

Zara has very poor management. They do not care about their workers and the managers really only care about the sales and how well the stores do as a whole. The one good thing about Zara is that you have really good coworkers. A lot of time and effort is put into working at Zara but there are really no benefits. You get minimum wage plus commission, but you do not get a raise unless you have a set full time position like merchandising or specialists. Managers have the tendency to not care about you and only think about the sales and sometimes they doubt you as well. They expect a lot from us and even when we are doing the best we can, they expect more just for the company it self. There are a lot of responsibilities that you have but there are no benefits. The amount of work we are given to do is not worth the amount of pay we get. The only thing good about this company is that you get to work with the best coworkers and that is it.

Excellent and very productive work environment.

A job that allows workers to go climbing and go as people develop through time. There is an excellent understanding between coworkers and mutually helpful.

Jobs at ZARA