ZARA logo
ZARA

ZARA Employee Reviews in Pointe-Claire, QC

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,247 reviews

Though but good job

Working at Zara was a new experience for me because it was my first job. It was pretty tough at the beginning and thought the employees were really rude until I became friends with them. The worker and the managers are friendly and adorable. The clients are sometimes rude. There's also a lot of running to do during the open hours and closing time.

stressful and hard workplace

the job is awful, you run around non stop, barely have time for breaks. you get home drained. management is not the best but you fellow employees can be amazing, the only reason i stayed was because Zara is a good brand with great clothing but also because or my coworkers. great learning experience though. you learn a great deal about yourself and how to deal with stress and long workdays.

Pitoyable

J’ai pas aimé mon expérience la Gm est arrogante et épuisante. Elle n’est pas compréhensible. Les gérants ne savent pas le système de caisse si on a fait une erreur.

Jobs at ZARA