ZARA logo
ZARA

ZARA Employee Reviews in Oshawa, ON

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,257 reviews

A Good Retail Learning Experience

I learned a lot about being in the retail industry and it gave me a different experience outside of my usual "Tim Hortons" atmosphere. I learned a lot about myself in the short six months I was there. The hardest part about working at Zara was definitely learning to shy away from drama of other co workers and be professional. I really enjoyed being part of the team though, all in all because at the end of the day, it was nice to be able to have a good job where you know what you're doing. I found it easy to catch on to the expectations, which made my job enjoyable. I was confident while working there as well.

Decent considering it's retail

Management consistency and team support often do lack and it really takes a toll on the employee moral. Poor advancement & an awful work-life balance.

Good Job

Just because its retail does not mean its not hard work, my coworkers became family. Im very happy that I was able to open the Oshawa location and be a cashier as well.

Jobs at ZARA