ZARA logo
Happiness score is 41 out of 100Low

ZARA Employee Reviews in Newmarket, ON

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,257 reviews

best place to learn

I've been working for Zara for a year by now ,I have to admit I've learned a lot , but since Zara is a very busy store comparing to other retail stores it's up to you to keep learning and growing up. At the same time that some employees care and are willing to learn more some others are just like 'whatever' . if you are a hard worker who wants to learn more and gain better skills I recommend it to you , but if you are a student looking for some pocket money and not really interested to retail I have to say Zara can be a annoying job for you since it's always busy and needs high demand.

Pros

Perfect place for learning and growing up

Cons

can be stressfull

fun place to work

the management is great they really care, a typical day at work is busy and busy but overall is great. they really care about other people's cultures and religions. the hardest part of working there, well for me I didn't find anything hard the most enjoyable part of the job the customers and the job itself was fun and enjoyable for me.

Productive and interesting place to work

Great place to work and use as a stepping stone towards something even better like management or an even better company. Being a busy place it was a great experience to learn quickly which pushed me farther to learn to prioritize my tasks and improve my skills in customer service.

Busy workplace

•Zara is a busy and friendly workplace •Zara has reasonable rules •Zara provides full uniforms for employees •Zara has new Merchandise every week •Zara is always on trend

Pros

Employee Discount

Cons

Long hour shifts

awful

do not apply here, management is awful and does not respect its staff ...... they disrespect availabilities and prioritize work over your personal life

Pros

Cons

everything

Jobs at ZARA