ZARA logo
ZARA

ZARA Employee Reviews in Montréal, QC

Found 34 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,255 reviews

Working at Zara

I didn’t like the fact that we have to be independent to learn by ourselves how the company is working. I think the best thing it’s to have a formation about the different aspects in the company to help customers with their questions and different products that they searching. I didn’t like the fact that some of the managers and employees was rude and hypocrites about everybody rather than be non judgmental.

Pros

Fashion and the employee discount

Cons

How managers deal with their employees and the rude customers

Parfait comme premier travaille

L'enviremont est très amical. Les managers sont comprensives et attentiones. Parfois vous devez travailler forte ...

Pros

25% de rabais

Cons

le salaire

Having Best colleagues

The Payment is not fair at all. The only things that keeps me there is the staff and some of the managers. 8 hours standing on your feet and getting minimum wage is not really my target!!!

Pros

Staffs- managers

Cons

Payment

Excellent workplace to learn organizational skills and time-management

Very fast-paced workplace that was stressful at times but you do gain the knowledge of time-management and increased organizational skills. Workplace culture in-store was very clique like. Management in-store is sub-par, some managers are great and hard-working and some managers have preferences towards employs and it shows. Enjoyed my experience there but if I return to work for Zara it would be in the head office.

Environnement de travail productif et agréable

Je travaillais au Zara pendant 2 ans. C'est une belle experience de travail. A recommandée pour les jeunes étudiants.

Its a very fast paced job

Zara is a great company but doesnt offer alot of benefits, its alot of customer service and it requires everything from you. A normal day will start with finishing the overload and truck and cas

Good.

It was overall a good experience although it can be a bit stressful in the beginning because it is a fast paced environment which also depends on your location. Other than that you get used to it and management can be flexible with schedule if going back to school.

Travail creatif

Zara as été une bonne école pour apprendre et à comprendre l’image d’une compagnie....mon travail est très créatif

Journée zara

Une journée stressante, les managers sont mal élevé impoli avec les employés. Les employés doivent travailler beaucoup pour un salaire qui ne vaut pas la peine

amazing place to work in, and people there are like family

I loved working there, and because of my position that I had there, I was so happy to work with the head office team they were so helpful, and I learnt a lot from this company.

Jobs at ZARA

in Montréal, QC
See more jobs

Environnement de travail stimulant

De façon générale, l'environnement de travail est bien, l'emploi est stimulant et nous pousse à se dépasser. Une chose décevante, c'est le fait que certains employés travaillent moins que d'autre, et conséquemment, la charge de travail est plus grande pour ceux qui font le travail correctement. Le « management » est bien, les gérants sont à l'écoute des employés. C'est sur que Zara est un emploi stressant, de par le sentiment de rapidité, mais c'est ce qui rend l'emploi aussi stimulant.

Great place to work as a student!

Zara was a great place for me as a student. The hours were flexible. Great work incentive. However management was shaky at times. As long as you understand how unpredictable retail can be, it all starts to make sense.

Pros

shared commission

Cons

stressfull

I refuse to answer to this

As I said before, I refuse to answer this since I find it utterly irrelevant for the purpose that I came to this website. The website should not force people to respond to these questions.

Productive and fun workplace

- Journée toujours bien chargée. - Très bonne condition. - Ambiance agréable. - Beaucoup d’opportunité de grandir dans la compagnie. Zara, est une très bonne compagnie !!!

This place keep every employee on shape

Zara was one of the best jobs as a seller advisor and cashier, you had to stay on your fit all day long and serve every lady needing help. Zara is a messy store and we had to be picking up clothing from the floor vey often as well, but not complaning.The managing was excellent, they had more than 50 employees to do shifts for and they were well done most of the time.

Fine

Fine at first but you soon realize that you’re treated like a slave

Great place to grow.

Work environment is good. People are nice and you develop a lot of very close relationships. Head office is supportive enough but expect to lose most of your free time with the changing shifts and short management staff depending on location. Salary and exhaustion levels (work load/expectations) are not balanced.

Pros

Free clothes

Cons

You sign your life away.

fun workpkace

typical day work good management i learned a lot of things from this job the most enjoyable part of the job is having a friend work culturel workplace

Pros

free lunchs

Zara Review Summary

A typical day at Zara was organizing their stock, sales and preparing merchandise for the floor. I learned a lot about customer service, fashion as well as working with a team or as an individual in terms of organizing and selling merchandise. There wasn't really anything difficult about the job besides learning all the new fashion trends and knowing the inventory and what we have in store.

Pros

Fun atmosphere

Cons

A lot of people who lack commitment to work

Très demandant

Service à la clientèle Caissière Organisation Débrouillard

Zara Life

Zara is a fast fashion retailer in which myself as a operations manager I was trained to be productive and efficient, owning excellent communication and problem solving skills. Managed a staff of over 100 employees, responsible for tracking budget, hours and schedules. A typical day at Zara includes a walk through of the store to identify daily priorities and important issues to attend to, communication with management and head office for daily planning. follow up with employees and progress in the store and back store. Workplace culture is average as there is much turnover, and sometimes too much pressure felt on employees from management and head office. Best part of the job: Zara is very good at what they do, and they teach and give the skills to ensure their managers are the best. Hardest part of the job would be the inconsistent schedules.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZARA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1K