ZARA logo
ZARA

ZARA Employee Reviews in Brampton, ON

3.6Pay & benefits

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,247 reviews

Expects impossible goals to be met

They don’t pay well. They always modify your actual work hours, pay you less and never appreciate your work. They just want their work done and make the employees overwork. As a part time student I used to have 10 hours long shift and since I was in the putaway department, I’d walk 25-30 kms in that time span. They expect you to put heavy winter collection items on different rack locations and ask you to put away 120 items in one hour. They promised a raise and didn’t give it.They kicked me out without any warning.

Zara

I had aa very good experience while working at Zara. I will recommend every friend of mine to have a great experience there. It has aa great management team who works very hard for achieving its goals

Good standard workplace

This company was overall a good job and good work . The hours were flexible and could be tampered with accordingly. I learned a lot from working here and continue to , this job has me talking to customers everyday And helping with there needs . Overall great experience.

Pros

Good work, great employees, learning experience in the workplace

Cons

bad managenment

dirty place,they dont care for employees,cold in winter warm in summer , supervisors have their favorites they always listen to only their favorite employees.

Pros

overtime during peak season

Cons

bad managenment

Jobs at ZARA