ZARA

ZARA Employee Reviews

Showing all 6,289 reviews

Love some of the managers

Although I loved the staff, management was point on. Managers were great. Learnt a lot and made good friends. Staff is quite helpful and have team dinners which is pretty cool. Although I left before that, pretty chill, fast paced environment. But then again, very slow growth.

Pros

25% Discount, a lot of coworkers so can sometimes easily swap with others.

Cons

- long working hours, not easy to climb the ladder and very slow.

Φιλικό περιβάλλον με εύκολη συνενόηση και βοήθεια!

Απαιτητικά όλα τα πόστα, θέλει συγκέντρωση, ταχύτητα και φιλική διάθεση για να βγει η δουλειά!!!

Pros

Έκπτωση σε πολλά καταστήματα ρούχων

Cons

Απρόοπτες υπερωρίες χωρίς ειδοποίηση

Okay work place

Your pay will not match your actual job description so be cautious. You will have to do other people's jobs if you are short-staffed. Your break will get moved around to make sure there are enough people on the floor. Slow's days are the best but rare since the King of Prussia location is the only location in PA. Returns are a disaster and the store looks amess by mid day. Perfect for highschool students or freshmans/sophmores in college. Not a long term job or something to make a career out of.

Pros

Access to clothes

Cons

Pay, Daily Tasks, Rude Customers

The interview is in group and the job is in a fast paced environment. I would recommend to work for the company, you get the time to learn while you do money, and meet nice people.

Pros

You get experience

Cons

The clothes smell so good that you will probably need to get help

Overworked and underpaid

Overworked and underpaid. They only promote ones who they like, not who actually does their job well. I don't recommend staying at this job for too long.

Too much stress

At Zara I found management setting unattainable goals for the amount of time and staff they had. There was immense amounts of stress put along employees to reach these goals which they never would.

Pros

Team Christmas partys

Cons

High levels of stress

Horrible working conditions

I worked at Zara for 3 years with no AC. Summers were brutal. Always short staffed and most of the work falls on one or two people for the most part. Visual commercials have it the worst. Especially if short staffed. Although I enjoyed what I did, the working conditions were not worth it at all.A very stressful work atmosphere. Managers are only supportive if they favor you. Otherwise you get overlooked. Certain HR managers were not helpful at all.

Pros

Yearly Christmas stipend, discount

Cons

overworked, poor management, environment, No ac

Buen ambiente

Si te lo propones en menos de un mes te andan subiendo de puesto como fue mi caso

Pros

Las comisiones son buenas, el ambiente de igual forma

Cons

Ya no tienes vida personal

Bastante aprendizaje y crecimiento

Bastante aprendizaje y oportunidades de crecimiento.

Mobing

Çok fazla mobing var bilginiz olsun önce part-time girişinizi sağlıyorlar direk full başlayamazsınız. Ekipten 2-3 kişi uzun zamandır orda calıştıgından bi saçma sapan egoları oluyor :) kendi yanlışlarını örtmek için sizin üzerinize atıyorlar dikkat edin kimseye taviz vermeyin.. bazılarıda cok yardımcı oluyor size. Müdürlerden birisi çok egolu gereksiz müdahaleler yapıyor sunu söyle böyle yap diye zaten yaptıgım işi bana tekrar hatırlatmanın bi manası yok! İmzalattıkları sözleşmeyi mutlaka okuyun öyle imzalayın! Benim çalıştıgım yer avrupa yakası capacitydi

Pros

Yok

Cons

Yol parası- molalar - sürekli shift değişikliği

Jobs at ZARA

See more jobs

Don’t do it

In the beginning, it’s much easier cause an employee is new but once a day or two passes by, the new employee is tossed into the work area with no complete knowledge of the work procedures. The employee is then expected to know and learn everything while each day goes on and if they don’t management gets mad at the other staff who is also struggling to catch up with their work for not fully training that employee. Overall, management is terrible. Do not apply.

Pros

One hour lunch and two paid ten minutes

Cons

Unprofessional management

Fast paced and stressful

In my experience, awful place to work. I worked in Zara for 5 years while studying. Luckily, I was only able to work weekends so I had a work/study balance. 10 hour shifts for me, and if the ‘zones’ or fitting room wasn’t tidy enough you were expected to stay behind until everything was done. As I usually worked Saturday - considered busiest day of week in retail, I was often not leaving until 9pm despite being in work from 10am. Same on Sunday, I started work at 8am and sometimes wasn’t leaving until gone 7pm.I haven’t worked there for at least 5 years so hopefully it has changed!

Pros

Discount, christmas voucher

Cons

Very long hours

Trabajo humillante

Poco sueldo.muchas horas.contratos de horas y días.no hay horarios disponibilidad total.amancio por eso es rico a costa de humillarnos.lo único bueno compañerismo .475€ y hace 13 horas al día luego aunqe fiches no t pagan las horas q haces sino reclamas y aún así tarda meses .solo t usan como un esclavo

Pros

Compañerismo

Cons

Sueldo horarios estres

boa remuneração

trabalho direcionado para acompanhar o cliente até a compra, melhorei as minhas capacidades de atendimento, boa gestão de funcionamento, a parte mais difícil é conseguir lidar com todos os clientes, a melhor parte é a remuneração.

Pros

boa remuneração

Fast Pace Environment with Equal Opportunity

I enjoy working here. I’ve worked at Zara for 5 years and it’s always challenging which I enjoy because it is very fast pace. Great fashion with customers who also love fashion. Not a lot of micromanaging.

Benefits

Cons

Weekends required

Ambiente lavorativo molto competitivo e stimolante

Purtroppo ho avuto dei problemi personali che mi hanno portato a dover lasciare il lavoro, ad oggi mi ritrovo a dire e pensare che è stato uno dei più bei lavori che abbia mai fatto ma soprattutto, uno dei pochi dove il salario mi rendeva giustizia!

Ambiente di lavoro.

Vergognoso.Sei uno schiavo di questo pseudo-lavoro ma basta poco per rendersi conto del degrado e sporcizia che c'è!!!Se riesci ad simpatizzarti tutti i tuoi superiori tra pseudo-coordinatrici,pseudo-store manager,pseudo-visual puoi avere la possibilità di lavorare tranquillamente.Poco importa quello che fai, l'importante è uscire con loro per fare le foto sui social il più possibile poi se sei taggati ancora meglio.Quelli a tempo indeterminato e sindacaliste si credono Dei scesi in terra, secondo me gli importa completare gli obiettivi per ricevere il bonus che andrebbe condiviso anche con gli interinali.Non controllano e quindi attenzione perché per gli esterni non ci sarà mai un armadietto o se c'è sarà rotto quindi i propri effetti personali saranno alla portata di tutti.Vai li sapendo che dovrai avere una mansione e invece ti ritrovi a coprire le persone che vanno al bagno, caffè, sigaretta,telefono e non durante la pausa.Se per caso fai notare questa cosa ti umiliano.Precisione busta paga ma attenzione ai buoni pasto.Non c'è alcuna possibilità di stabilità anzi tutto il contrario puoi essere anche contattato mezz'ora prima del turno.

Pros

Puntualità stipendio

Cons

Contratto giornalierio.

Ambiente stimolante

Ho lavorato nella Sede Spagnola di Palma de Mallorca, un'esperienza bellissima.

Environnement de travail agréable

Je trouve que le travail chez ZARA et un bon travail

Pros

Repas gratuit

Cons

Pas d'avantage on nature

wonderful place

Easy to deal with others and shopping is easy and fun inside

Management is the worst.

This was my first job. This is not something I would recommend for someone starting out. My managers were possibly the rudest people i've ever met, and they do not motivate nor train you properly. My General manager and Store Leader, in charge of me being a new employee and all, and it's like they didn't care. Yet they somehow expected me to be perfect in all of my work, and make no mistakes. I understand managers are busy, but failing to train new employees or teach them ALL OF THE ROPES, is what makes them unworthy of being manager. I felt like I was winging it everyday until I left. Overall, unprofessional in terms of management, but work load is okay, when you semi-know what you are doing.

Pros

Employee discounts, hour-lunches

Cons

Poor training, and rudeness

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZARA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1K