ZARA logo
ZARA

ZARA

ZARA Employee Review

Worst working experience I had.

Inditex, the parent group who owns Zara, is clearly doesn't want to take responsibility and change their unethical conduct. This particular Zara is an expert in the sphere. They will look at you as some one worthy only if you do not question authority and ready to follow orders with no comments. This is the worst place I've worked at, which disregards your opinion and morals about business ethics and culture. The typical day at the stock would include to file clothes where they belong or to get clothes on the floor from the stock. Both are hard to do, because the apparels are old, and the application on the iPod is inaccurate due to the management and employees. Management and employees are ready to screw you up for their personal benefits, and even the human resources is not so welcoming, although they all seem to be nice at first. BELIEVE ME, YOU WANT TO AVOID THIS PLACE.

Pros

Full-time benefits and 25% discount on clothes.

Cons

Management is inexperienced, employees too, the turnover rate is very high (4-6 people leaving and apply every 2 weeks), Very hard to follow the most simple schemes at work, because no one else is following (including management)

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Stocking warehouse

I learnt former job to be patient and collaborative my coworkers One thing hardest into zara warehouse was small area Not easy move pallet or cages shipments I had not stop retail and clean clothes and organized when the costumers were tried I felt enjoyed with my coworkers and meet new people they are from different cultures we were friendly did not annoyed with hardworking
Same role

Good Luck

As much as the store is a disaster, just wait until you start work here, its all fun and games at first but whoever the manager is best friends with, they will get all the best hours or just even hours in the first place.

Pros

Cons

Managment, no work-life balance, unbalaced hours, completely disorganized
Same location

Parfait comme premier travaille

L'enviremont est très amical. Les managers sont comprensives et attentiones. Parfois vous devez travailler forte ...

Pros

25% de rabais

Cons

le salaire

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZARA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1K
1.9K
1.3K

3.4Job security/advancement

Compare ZARA with

• ZARA
  • Worst working experience I had.