ZARA logo
Happiness score is 41 out of 100Low

ZARA

ZARA Employee Review

Workplace Environment

Pretty much enjoyable but really toxic with managers. A lot of biases going on and honestly takes forever for chances for promotions. Their "packages" literally take 6-9 months just to confirm your promotion. Job was a lot more physically harder than other retail stores, schedules are not really flexible. People tend to quit a lot cause of management. DO NOT recommend for anyone wanting to start retail.

Pros

just commission, discount is only 2%

Cons

Long hours, biases, overworked, toxic work environment

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Stocking warehouse

I learnt former job to be patient and collaborative my coworkers One thing hardest into zara warehouse was small area Not easy move pallet or cages shipments I had not stop retail and clean clothes and organized when the costumers were tried I felt enjoyed with my coworkers and meet new people they are from different cultures we were friendly did not annoyed with hardworking
Same role

Good Luck

As much as the store is a disaster, just wait until you start work here, its all fun and games at first but whoever the manager is best friends with, they will get all the best hours or just even hours in the first place.

Pros

Cons

Managment, no work-life balance, unbalaced hours, completely disorganized
Same location

Fast paced, lots of work

A typical day at work includes tidying, putting products back on the floor, aiding customers to find products and operating cash register. Hardest part of the job is to be able to work very fast-paced and be able to multitask.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZARA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1K