ZARA

ZARA

ZARA Employee Review

Job location was okay

Working at ZARA was okay. They don't give you much hours and management was okay to work with. I noticed most of the employees were university students

Same role

Miserable

The better you are at your job, the more they overwork you. Sometimes you’ll work 5-6 days straight, 8 hour shifts as a part timer so the hours are good but it’s very exhausting. The customers are rude and disrespectful, the managers are mean and yell at you in the back and belittle you. Do not work here.
Same role

I would NOT recommend working at Zara

I worked at Zara part time while I was still in school. I'm fully aware that retail is hard, but management does not make it easier. The worst part was my schedule. I gave management my schedule 3 times and they still scheduled me for hours when I wasn't available (school). Had to talk the managers every week (multiple times) when the schedules came out because there was always something wrong, but they didn't listen. Managers were not polite. They are not at all clear about the opening and closing hours. I think the managers took advantage of the fact that I never worked in retail to make me work until late at night (I had school the next day). They never once mentioned to me, when I was hired, what the opening and closing hours were, and it was only after the schedules came out that I saw that I was working very late at night. The work culture is very weird to me. It took me a week for people to talk to me (even managers) and I don't consider myself an unapproachable.

Cons

Long hours, rude managers, awful work life balance, schedule is never right
Same roleSame location

Only good thing about Zara is the fact that they are big on diversity...on the other hand The turn over rate is extremely high management is poor

I’d suggest working at Zara if you find pleasure in wasting your time...hours are continuously being cut, they don’t actually make you a full time employee even when your availability is open...The management is the worst and the company thinks your personal life revolves around working with them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZARA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1K