ZARA

ZARA

ZARA Employee Review

Good environment and enjoy every hour.

I used to work in Abudhabi, UAE part-time for 6 months in 2013. I used to work 9 hours a day with 1 hour break. The environment was good with my colleagues and the manager. The hardest part in my job was to get the target at the end of each month because some months were somewhat low since there is no important upcoming events whether religious or country events. I used to enjoy every hour because I love fashion and I like to help customers.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

fun

Zara is a fast fashion retailer in which myself as a operations manager I was trained to be productive and efficient, owning excellent communication and problem solving skills. Managed a staff of over 100 employees, responsible for tracking budget, hours and schedules. A typical day at Zara includes a walk through of the store to identify daily priorities and important issues to attend to, communication with management and head office for daily planning. follow up with employees and progress in the store and back store. Workplace culture is average as there is much turnover, and sometimes too much pressure felt on employees from management and head office. Best part of the job: Zara is very good at what they do, and they teach and give the skills to ensure their managers are the best. Hardest part of the job would be the inconsistent schedules.
Same location

Zara Bayshore needs a better management in Men’s department.

Evaluate every new Manager coming into a department and teach them to learn how to professionally adapt into work space. ( The scheduling, work tasks and on floor treatments towards employees could be better organized or structured. )
Same location

Busy and fast paced

If you’re the type of let’s win who always likes to keep busy, this is the place for you. There’s always something to do, sometimes too much! A lot is expected of you as a manager. You’ll be doing basically every job title there is as everyone will need support as the store is usually always very busy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZARA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1K
1.9K
1.3K

3.4Job security/advancement

Compare ZARA with

• ZARA
  • Good environment and enjoy every hour.