ZARA logo
Happiness score is 41 out of 100Low

ZARA

ZARA Employee Review

Fun and easy-going workplace

I have been employed at ZARA for a few years, and there has not been a day where I've despised working there. All the employees and management generally get along - fairly good communication on a day to day basis. When an employee is unsure of a task, they are able to ask a fellow coworker for help. Shifts fly by as both a cashier and a sales associate on a busy day. We're able to talk to a wide variety of customers. Saying this, we also learn to deal with difficult customers. At the end of the day, everyone works together to get the store clean and all our tasks done.

Pros

Manageable hours, fun work environment

Cons

Difficult customers

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Doesn't have proper training for new employees,

AT West Edmonton Mall Location Zara has poor leadership and lack of communication with new employees. It's completely chaos..I would never work again for them.No regrets for not being part of that team anymore.(due to covid lay offs.)
Same role

Not a bad place

It can be stressful at times but over all it was a great experience for myself. The team was great at working together, I was provided with as many hours as I needed.
Same location

Job location was okay

Working at ZARA was okay. They don't give you much hours and management was okay to work with. I noticed most of the employees were university students

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZARA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1K