ZARA logo
ZARA
Happiness score is 41 out of 100Low

ZARA

ZARA Employee Review

Fast paced, fun environment.

A typical day involved greeting and assisting customers, selling products in a fast-paced retail environment and sometimes handling cash register. Maintaining the appearance of the store and the merchandise was also crucial. It was overall a great learning experience.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Stocking warehouse

I learnt former job to be patient and collaborative my coworkers One thing hardest into zara warehouse was small area Not easy move pallet or cages shipments I had not stop retail and clean clothes and organized when the costumers were tried I felt enjoyed with my coworkers and meet new people they are from different cultures we were friendly did not annoyed with hardworking
Same role

Good Luck

As much as the store is a disaster, just wait until you start work here, its all fun and games at first but whoever the manager is best friends with, they will get all the best hours or just even hours in the first place.

Pros

Cons

Managment, no work-life balance, unbalaced hours, completely disorganized
Same location

Zara Bayshore needs a better management in Men’s department.

Evaluate every new Manager coming into a department and teach them to learn how to professionally adapt into work space. ( The scheduling, work tasks and on floor treatments towards employees could be better organized or structured. )

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZARA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1K
1.9K
1.3K

3.4Job security/advancement

Compare ZARA with

• ZARA
  • Fast paced, fun environment.